The Night Follows The Stars

Hinata's prospective

As soon as I think that I have a crush on the Ushima my face goes beet red. I put my hands over my face as my legs start kicking the air. 

Was It really true

Did I have my first crush

On the HOT Ushijima

instead of frowning now, I was smiling. I was happy that I had found one thing out in my life. I slowly stood up and walked out of the bathroom with my head held high. When I got to the gym I sat down next to my coach as the game continued to go on. I looked at the score and saw that we were losing 18-9 to Date Tec. 

I look over at the coach who seemed to be holding his hands into fists. he was probably mad that we could not play to our fullest strength. As I watched our team lose I started to zone out, for some reason I could not focus all day. and by the time it was the end of the day my head was full of questions I could not answer.

Why did I like Ushijima

How tall was Ushijima

Did Ushijima like me

Is Ushijima even GAY

I let out a long sigh as I stand up and stretch my arms.

"Hey Hinata I want to tell you something could you follow me," I turn around to see Kenma behind me looking the other way with a little shade of red on his cheeks.

I looked at him for a few seconds then nodded my head as I began to follow him outside. He brought me to a clear area in the field outside of the gym, the moon shined on us as he started to turn around and look at me. When he did turn around I could see that his face was red and his hands were shaking. Did he have a cold?

"You want to know something," Kenma askes while looking away from me again

"Sure," I respond while still looking at his back.

"People say that the night leads the stars because the stars only come out when night comes. But I think that the stars lead the night. The stars keep the night lit so that way the moon can stay on it's the track. If the stars were not there the moon would get lost. So the stars lead the night," Has he finished the speech he turned around with a bright red face.

"so I was wondering, will you be the stars to my night," He asked as he put other of my hands in his. 

Was he, confessing to me. I started to remember my past attempts at rejecting people. let's just say it did not go so well. I took a deep breath and just hoped that this time Kenma would just understand and not try to rape me.

I took a deep breath and started to look him straight into the eyes. his eyes were filled with fear and excitement while mine were filled with sadness and fear.

"Kenma I'm sorry but, I like someone else," I said while closing my eyes getting ready to feel his hands on mine, but I never felt it. I opened my eyes to see Kenma there with his normal face.

"Can you at least tell me who has stolen your heart," he said while looking down.

"I-I like Ushijima," I said while looking him in the eyes.

"Thank you," Were the last words he said before he ran off. As I turned around I saw Bokuto standing there tears filled his eyes as he also ran away from me. 

Had I just 

Regected two people at the same time