training camp day one

Hinata's prospective

As we got off the bus Nekoma looked really sad, at first, I wondered what was wrong. But that's when I remembered

Kageyama killed lev

As the rest of the team gets off the bus we had been on I start to feel really guilty. I was the reason that Lev died, even if he did try to do things with me that does not mean that he just needs to die. It's all my fault, how is the world ever going to forgive me, Kenma and Kuroo are both going to go for my head. And I think I deserve it. As I start to look down at my feet I feel a pad on my back. I look up and turn around to see Suga and Daichi both there ready to support me. All I could do is smile, I really am lucky bastard arent I.

As we got off the bus a voice echoed throughout the whole world. I mean people from across the world could hear this strange child screaming. 

"HEY HEY HEY IT'S HINATA AKAASHI YOU SEE HIM," bokuto yelled as he ran over to me and shook my hand vigorously. While he was doing this I could see Kenma out of the corner of my eye, and he was smiling. Maybe I was overreacting, after all, I have true friends in my life that will stick by my side. But does Kenma even know how Lev died? If he did would he still be smiling right now? The questions started to pour into my head again. I just shook them off, right now I needed to focus on Volley-ball, not my feelings. 

Thats when I saw Date tec arrive at the camp, they were invited this year due to the fact that the couches are really good friends. When they started getting out of the bus I noticed that they did not keep there third years like most of the teams here had. I just shrugged it off and started to walk towards the gym.

When I was about to open the doors to the gym I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turn to see who it is. I was surprised to see Aone standing there looking at me with his hand on my shoulder. I look at him for a few seconds then he starts to talk.

"I'm going to beat you," He said then walked into the gym. All I could do is smile and run in after him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I run to the other side of the court I get a set faster than Kageyama's toss to me. I hit it as it flys to the other side of the court. As I fall all I could do is look at Suga, he was a better setter than Kageyama! I run up to him and hug him. All he could do at this moment is just smile at me, I could tell he had worked hard to get to where he was. 

"That was an amazing set Suga," Daichi said as he patted Suga on the back. I look to the other side to see Date Tec still kind of confused. They all thought when they lost their old setter that the new one would be nowhere as good as Kageyama was. But he was better than him! Hinata started to smile at Suga then got in position for the next play, now things were starting to get interesting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When all of the games had finished Hinata went over to the gym that Kuroo and bonito were in. As I ran into the gym they both started yelling at me, but I did not notice why they were yelling me until I turned my head to see why. But when I did turn my head all I could see is a volley-ball, a volley-ball that hit me right in the face. When I was hit all I remember is falling down and hitting my head on something. then everything went black.

When  I started to wake up I looked around to see where I was, thats when I realized that I was in the infirmary. Thats when I started to look around more, that is also when I saw a sleeping bokuto. He was sitting in a chair right next to my bed, with his head slowly falling over to one side but he picks himself up before he falls. I pick up my phone and look at the time, it was 2 am I was out for 6 HOURS! wait does that mean he has been there for 6 hours waiting for you to wake up? All I could do is smile at that hypothesis, I really did have great friends. Thats when I got up and placed a blanket over him so that way he would not get cold. But right as I was about to walk away I felt a tug on my arm.

As something tugged on my arm I was pulled onto the chair that bokuto was sleeping on. And when I landed on the chair I was sitting on his lap. I was really embarrassed and tried to get up but he wrapped his arms around me to keep me in the chair with him.

"P-Please stay," He said in his sleep as he rested his head on my shoulder. I smiled again and fell asleep soon on top of his lap.

THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH FOR 8K READSSSSS!!! it may seem small but for me its a big deal. and as always I hoped you enjoyed the chapter! There will be another one out today..........Hopefully.