He's Gone

As I see the footprints fade I tumble to the ground. I look at the last footprint that is in the ground and touch it. I smash my fist into the ground in anger, WHY WAS I NOT WITH HIM. tears start rolling down my face as I hit the ground more times. when I was in my state of anger I start to get flashbacks of when we were together. when I took care of him through the thunderstorm. when we talked while we ran, those were the best moments of my life. but, now the person that made all of those memories possible is gone. and I NEEDED to find him.

As I got out of the flashbacks and got back into the real world I see Dachi running at me in the distance with Suga not far behind. they both looked worried as hell but, neither of them whereas worried as me. I NEEDED my sun to live, and I don't expect either of them to feel the same way. but they have no reason to have that stupid worried expression on there face.

"Why did you run off like that you could have gotten hurt," Dachi said between his short breaths.

I had lost my sun and the clouds started to come back, I started to panic and just yelled. that was the only emotion I could come up with right now... the only one I had left before the clouds had blocked up the warmth of the sun again.

" WHY DO YOU CARE, I ONLY MEET YOU TODAY,' I yelled at him as tears ran down my face.

After I said that I saw Dachi's face get red and his eyes were like a caged dragon about to break out. he looked pissed, and it was my fault. all of this was my fault.

"I JUST DONT WANT ANYONE GETTING HURT IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK, AND YOU'RE A REALLY CHILL DUDE. ON THE NEWS I SAW YOU LOOKED LIKE A BRATE BUT YOUR REALLY NICE" Dachi yelled back with a very angry voice.

" Guys we should look for Hi-" Suga tried to say but was cut off by our yelling.

" OH, SO NOW YOU THINK THAT IM A BRATE THAT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE NOW" I yelled more tears coming down my face.

" YOU LOOKED LIKE ONE BUT WERE YOU LISTENING TO WHAT I WAS SAYING I SAID THAT YOU WERE REALLY COOL AND YOU ARE NICE TOO," Dachi yelled his voice getting higher, it sounded like he was trying to hold back tears too.

"WELL, IM GOING TO FIND HIM AND IM GETTING HIM BACK" I yelled and started to run off.

then I felt something tug on my sleeve of my shirt, I look back and I see Dachi crying. my eyes went wide on see the sight when Dachi pulled me into a hug.

"please....wait," he said between his tears.

I tried to break free but he had a good grip on me. when I got free he pulled on my shirt again.

"JUST LET ME GO AND LET ME FIND HIM" I yelled confused as hell but I would always be confused without him here with me.

"please.......I don't want to lose two friends today" when Dachi said that I grew week in my knees and I fell. I looked up at him and understood what he was doing. all I could do is smile at this moment and stand up. I look at him one more time then started to look around. that's when I saw the footprints continue in a different direction.

"you're saying that like we already lost him," I said with a smirk on my face.

"I saw them from the beginning I just wanted to calm you down," he said then ran in the direction of the footprints with Suga not far behind.

" YOU BASTARD" I yelled then ran to catch up with them.

" ITS YOUR FALT YOU NEEDED TO TAKE YOUR TIME TO LOOK AROUND YOU IDIOT," Dachi said in an angry voice.

"WE-" I was about to talk when I saw his eyes, they were terrifying.

"nevermind," I said then just continued to run with them following the footprints that Kageyama stupidy had made.

$TIME SKIP$

When the footprints came to an end we were left at a house. it was located outside of town but not too far, Mabey a five-minute drive. the walls of the house were as white as angles wings, and the roof was a dark black like when you close your eyes that black but on a roof. it was ironic, you could say that Hinata was the pure white color of the house and Kageyama was the evil dark color of the roof. did he intend this? either way, it was creepy, there were no windows and there was no door at the front, did he intend on kidnapping Hinata from the beginning?

"where is the door," I asked while looked at the front of the house still.

"you guys go look around the house for a door I'm going to call the police just in case," Suga said while he pulled out his phone.

" Ok just be careful it would be bad if anything happened to you," Dachi said with a little blush on his face.

"Ya you too," Suga said a blushing mess

I just looked at both of them, they are perfect for each other.

when Dachi and I started to walk away I "patted" Dachi's back and gave him a thumbs up. he started to yell at me to shut my mouth but inside he was happy to hear this because on the tip of his checks there was a little bit of blush.

when we walked around the house we never found an entrance, all we saw was walls not a single window or door to get in from. that's when I noticed something at the back of the house.

" Hey look at this," I said pointing at the floor was it looked like fake grass.

Dachi stepped on the "grass" and it made a mettle sound. we both looked at each other and brushed off the fake grass and it reviled a hidden trap door. when we opened it we saw a tunnel. when we started to walk through the tunnel it seemed new, there was dirt on the walls which seemed out of place because this all seemed so planned out. if this was planed out he would have made the tunnel better.

when we got into the house it looked amazing. the first thing that caught my eye is that inside it showed that there were windows, but there were no windows outside. it also showed a front door too, but there was no one. was this place meant to show that there was outside but none of the doors nor windows work? I don't have any idea what is happening but I don't like it one bit.

when we started to look around the house we heard someone's voice, no HIS voice.

"HELP ME, SOMEONE"

thanks for reading this sooooo much we hit 1k views!!!!!!!!!!. it seems small but to me that's, huge thanks for reading and I hoped you liked it!!