The After Party

Hinata's Prospective 

After the incident happened we were taken to a police station for questioning. Kageyama no surprise was found very guilty. He is going to be taken to court next month, and sadly I will have to appear at the court. I don't think I will even be able to look at him in his eyes without balling my eyes out. I still don't understand why he went through all of that trouble just to make me fall in love with him. I'm nothing special.

After we were done at the police station I was ready to go home and cry myself to sleep. but when I started to walk home I heard footsteps, I turned around scared to see who was behind me. But I was relieved and confused when I saw Oikawa and Ushijima behind me following me.

" You almost scared me to death," I said while I tried to stop shaking from the scare that they had given me.

" I am going to be at your house till your parents are back to make sure your safe, I don't know what he is doing here," Ushijima said while pointing at Oikawa

" WHAT, I was doing the same thing. You don't have to do this I can take care of him by myself" Oikawa said with an annoyed tone in his voice.

" You don't need to do this either you should go home and get your beauty sleep" Ushijima mocked. 

" WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME, YOU NEED TO UUUUUUU, UUUUUUUUUUU." Oikawa tried to come back at with Ushijima with a good comeback but he failed miserably.

I started to laugh, it had been a long time since I had laughed. my body thought that the sound coming out of my body felt weird.  They both looked at me, and both smiled. they had also both missed there sun smiling and laughing like he used to.

After a lot more bickering and laughing, they both decided to stay with me. it was going to be fun having them both in the house with me. 

<time skip>

when we got to the house I unlocked the door and invited them both inside of the house that he had grown up in. 

" OHHH SO THIS IS SHRIMPY-CHAN'S HOUSE" Oikawa yelled when he got into the house.

"You're so loud, he must be tired you should keep it down," Ushijima said while plugging my ears.

Ushijima seemed so different when someone else was with them. when it was just him and I, he would act so lively but now he was like a robot. I wonder why he acted like that.

" I'm going to get the guest rooms ready so that way you guys can get some sleep, you must be really tired," I said while I started to go upstairs but was stopped when I felt someone grab my wrist.

" Shrimpy-Chan can we sleep with you," Oikawa said while you started to blush furiously. 

" Yes would that be ok," Ushijima said agreeing with Oikawa on one thing for once.

"uuu- yaaa i...f thats..s o..k w..ith yo..u gu..ys" I shuddered and walked upstairs with the other two following me.

When I got upstairs I started to climb into my queen size bed. and not long after I got settled into my bed, I felt two more bodys soround me. Oikawa was to the right of me and Ushijima was to the left of me. I felt as they both took one of my hands.

I stared up at the ceiling as I saw Oikawa and Ushijima both staring at me. not long after I fell asleep.

But before I fell asleep I cried one tear but not because I was sad, because I was too lucky to have them as my friends. or even more, I can't tell yet.

I know now that I am going to be ok, there body warmth from there body made me have a sense of safety. This just made me smile.

It's All Over

Thanks for waiting for me guys! I thought a lot about the book over my two-day brake. And I will try to go back to posting a new part every day now. thanks for reading and I hope you liked! BYEEEE