The Photo

Ushijima's prospective

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HEAR" I heard the team of korosono shout at me while I look at them.

"Uhhh" is all I managed to get out while all of the boys on the team looked at me like I was the last boss in a video game. And when they beat me they would get their princesses back.

"We asked you a quest did we not so answer it," Dachi said while starting to come into the house.

When Hinata got up he saw I was at the door with people.

"Who is there Ushijima," Hinata said while getting up off of the couch.

"Hinata.... You're awake.....well it's kind of complicated." I said while rubbing the back of my head.

I saw him walk up to the door still trying to wake up. But when he got to the door to see who it is I forgot about something. I forgot I put my sweatshirt on him.

"WHY THE HALL DO YOU HAVE HIS SWEATSHIRT ON" I heard the team yell.

That's when Hinata's face when bright red, and looked at himself to see my sweatshirt on him.then he looked up at me,  faces still red as a tomato.

He had this look on his face like this really did happen all at once, didn't it?

That's when all of the teammates started to yell at us at once demanding answers. That's
When Hinata came in and saved the day.

"I don't really want to tell the whole team right now I just want to tell Suga and Dachi, " Hinata said then looked at the rest of the team who nodded at each other and agreed that this option would be the best.

After a short session of nods, Suga and Dachi came into the house and sat down on the couch ready for some answers.

When we both sat down Dachi looked like he was giving me the death stair and Suga just looked at us like he knew what was going on already.

"Just tell us already are you guys dating," Suga said in a high pitched voice that sounded really excited.

When Suga said that Hinata's face went beat red and he hid his face in a pillow as they both stared at me.

"No, we are not dating but it's a long story so you may want to get comfortable, " when I said this both of there faces had shocked facial expressions ok there faces like what they had been thinking was wrong!

Hinata looked up at me face still a little red but I noticed that he was already ok the verge of crying. That's when my heart broke seeing him almost cry just by talking about what happened made me so mad. But I keep it in myself to not show anyone.

"This is what actually happened, after practice last night Kageyama and Hinata walked home together. When they almost got to his house, Kageyama confessed his love for Hinata. But Hinata did not feel the same way." I said in a sad tone at this point Hinata started to cry. Both Dachi and Suga looked worried at this point. They wanted to know what happened to make Hinata like this.

"Kageyama could not take the fact that he did not like him and, be tried to rape him" after I finished this sentence Hinata was balling now. Suga came over and held Hinata in his arms to make him feel better. Dachi's hands were in fists at this point ready to punch someone.

"When I came along I stopped it and called 911, but the police could not find him. They wanted someone with him at all times, so I decided to stay here to protect him, " after I was finished Suga and Dachi were both surprised that I had helped him. Hinata started to calm down but he was still crying.

" I will go get him some water, " I said then left the room to get it. Dachi followed me though.

"Hey, do you have a boyfriend," he said while holding up his phone.

On the phone, it was a picture of me and my brother at a cafe, and the caption said ( Ushijima is gay?)

I looked surprised, where did he get that?

"No that's just me and my brother at a cafe where did  you get that?" I asked while scared that Hinata would see it.

" Someone posted it on Instagram, and I know who did it." We look at each other not even having to talk. It was Kageyama, which means he has been watching us find out we are getting closer. And he does not like it.

" I will report it so it is taken down, that way Hinata does not see it, " he said then looked at me.

"Wait how did you know I did not want him to see it," I asked really confused.

" it's all over your face, you like him it's obvious, " he said with a smirk on his face.

I sighed then started to take the water out to Hinata. When I got out there Hinata had fallen asleep while curled up in Suga's loving hug.

I place the water on the table then go back into the kitchen with Dachi.

" so you like Suga, " I said with an evil smirk

" wait what!" He said with his face beet red.

"It's obvious, " I said while we were both laughing, we really have more in common then I thought we would.

We talked for about another hour, we talked about volleyball and other stuff. It was nice talking to him, he felt like a kind person under all of his scary anger.

Everything was perfect but through all of this, I had this feeling that someone was watching us. I don't know what I just did.

But all of this made sense, because not long after we heard screams from the other room.

Both Dachi and I ran into the room to see that Hinata was gone. I felt like crying.

" Kageyama he took him" Suga screamed.

I ran out of the door and ran he had footprints in the dirt.

I should have been with him, WHY WAS I NOT WITH HIM.

I ran as fast as I could but the footprints stopped. They were gone.

HE WAS GONE

Thank you sooooo much sorry I did upload yesterday I was taking an off day. But I am sorry to say this story is coming to it's end. We still have another good 6-10 chapters but we are over have way done😪.  I need help though. I want to do two stories next. And tell me which one you want.

#1 Hinata x Everyone

#2 kuroko x everyone (from Kuroko no basket)

#3 You chose give me some ones you want.

Tell me which one you want, please. And thank you for reading!