Chapter 29- YOU AND I

(LOUIS POV)

I cupped her lovely face with my hands and looked deep into her eyes. I LOVE HER and nothing can take her away from me this time.

"Fuck control!" She uttered as she let her fingers linger on my face, tracing my cheekbones, down to my lips.

I chuckled and kissed her fingertips. She doesn't really swear so much and I find it amusing that she did cuss quite loud.

"I love you, and thank you for letting go of control and trusting me again." I told her as I brush her cheeks gently with the back of my hand.

"I don't care anymore. If losing control over a lot of things is what it takes to be with you, then I'll dive right back into it." She said as I pinned her gently to the door, her familiar apple scent filling my nose.

"I love you Louis and I realized that love doesn't guarantee that there will be no pain at all, but it assures that it will be there through thick and thin because true love knows no fear."

A tear fell on her cheek and I kissed it away. I can hear her heartbeat fluttering rapidly as our noses touch. Hearing her say these things calms me because it pacifies all my insecurities inside.

I kissed her gently on her lips, feeling the softness and warmth of it. God! How I've missed her. I sneaked my other hand to her waist and pulled her closer to me. I don't want even a single inch of space between us. She wrapped her arms around me, her fingers rubbing my back.

I can feel fire spread through my veins, imminent uncontrollable scorching fire.

The way the two of us react to each other is beyond me. The truth is, both of us have no control over it. Everything we feel about each other seems to have lives of their own.

I rubbed circles on her arm and I heard her gasped, she bit her lips and sanity left me. I forgot that we are at her doorway as I nip her ears, my lips showering feathery kisses on the alabaster curve of her neck.

"There will be an earth shattering earthquake in about 10 minutes." Zayn coughed jokingly.

"Nah, must be hurricane Loudrey. Should we check in somewhere else so that we can sleep well for our concert?" Liam huffed as the other lads laughed.

Audrey stiffened and blushed crimson. We finally remembered we are not alone and thanks to the lads for reminding us brutally. I looked at Auds again who is still bloody scarlet but then a smile formed in her lips.

I smacked both Zayn and Liam's shoulders. Niall laughed so hard and Harry giggled like a kid.

"Anyone who has complaint over us can very well sleep next door. Both flats have 3 rooms. Lottie and Loe will be sleeping in the second room here. There is 1 more room here so who is gonna take it?" I glanced at Auds who gave a nod of approval with what I said.

Harry didn't speak. I know that he wants that room since it used to be his when he spent his days here in HK before. He wouldn't speak up though, probably trying to avoid any conflict that may arise from my childlish possessiveness. But now, I am more secured. I am sure that nothing can rip Auds and me apart anymore, not even Harry. I want Audrey to be really happy and I know that happiness will only be complete if she gets her bestfriend back; if she doesn't have to choose between her bestfriend and me, the love of her life.

"Harry, would you like to sleep in your old room?" I asked Curly boy and Audrey beamed at me. She looks so proud of me; of my maturity.

Green-eyes was stupefied in the beginning, but then his dimples eventually peeked through his cheeks,