Chapter 30 (PART 1)-FOREVER

(AUDREY POV)

"Are we heading home?" I asked Lou baffled as he ushers Loe and me into a coach bus right after the concert.

I noticed that everyone is in the bus, the girls, the lads, the musicians, bodyguards, stylist and everyone else involved in the concert.

"We are going to the airport."  Lou grinned.

"What? I don't have my clothes with me; even Loe."  I panicked.  He should have given me a warning at least.  I would have packed a weekend bag or something.

"You won't be needing any clothes where we're going." He uttered as he sits, careful not to awaken Loe who has been exhausted from all the dancing in the concert.

I raised my brows at him,  trying to digest what he just said.  I don't know what he has in mind but the way he said made me think a lot of well...uhmm...let's say unclean thoughts.

He stared at me confused at my facial expression and then he laughed hysterically,  "I didn't mean it to come out like that.  Yes of course, you wouldn't need clothes later tonight."   He winked at me and I pinched him at the sides for his naughtiness.

"What I meant was, I took care of it already.  You already have clothes where we're heading.  I made sure of that.  I know both Loe's and your clothes sizes."  He grimaced a little from the pinch I've given him.

My eyes got wide when I saw my dad's plane.  Is this another surprise from Louis? Because I swear, I don't know if I can survive another one.

"Where are we going boobear?  You contacted my dad?"  I inquired as we walk up the tarmac. 

The plane is one of my dad's airlines' commercial plane, a big Boeing one and can surely accommodate all of us inside.

"Obviously, I did." He smirked while rolling his eyes at me.  "We are heading to isle Louis.  There is a uhm sort of a party for us two."  He muttered smiling that toothless smile that I love.  "Our parents helped me plan it as well as the lads and everyone else in our concert crew so they all deserve to be there."

" You mean an engagement party? Wow, you were so sure I'd say yes.  I was that obvious to marry you?" I chuckled and yet I am enthralled that he had gone all this lengths just to get me back.

"On the contrary, no.  I was as nervous as hell that you wouldn't want to marry me, let alone, take me back. " He put his arms around me, pulling me closer to him as soon as we sat down on our seats. "But then,  I had decided  that if you reject me, I'll kidnap you and force you to marry me by hook or by crook."

I slapped his knee and he laughed heartily. "I can't be without you, Babe."  His eyes softened and kissed my hair.

As always, he just knows what to say to make my stomach flip upside down.  I smiled at him and rested my head on his shoulders.  He looks quite exhausted so I told him to sleep and in a matter of minutes, we both fell into a blissful slumber, secured in each other arms and probably with smiles on our lips.

----------------- 

I was a bit surprised to see almost everyone I hold dear to me here in the island.  My parents are here of course, my mom probably fussing over the engagement party decorations.  Louis' whole family is also here, even Rob and Marcus. 

"Wow, you really planned this well, huh?" My brows shot- up inquisitively at Lou.  My eyes landed on the endless stream of flowers at the pool area.  I saw several men still doing a part of the set-up that they haven't completed yet.

My favorite Calla lilies are everywhere, strewn with peonies, lavanders and stargazers, just like his birthday surprise for me before.  But this time, the lilies are in yellow and the peonies are delicate blues.