Chapter 1

"General, there seems to be a battle going on in the outer rim, should we look for survivers?" Syala yells to the upper deck where General Organa stands proudly over the controlled chaos.

Syala Ibliz wore an old black shirt with a army green laced cardigan. She wore light blue jeans and black combat boots as she looked to General Organa. Her eyes pierced into the General's as Syala stood with her gold makeup highlighting her eyes and slight war pain that her master Violet Grey had taught her to do.

"Prepare a rescue shuttle. I want you to take Commander Silver and Master Violet Grey with you." The General's voice boomed over the chaos bringing calm to some minds as they all worked in the shuttle.

"Yes General." Syala said before running off to a conference room. Syala knocked on room 167 and was soon answered by a familiar face. "Master Grey, there is a battle on the outer rim, we need you and Commander Silver to come with me." Syala yells and runs for the ship. "Hey sweets, the ship almost ready?" Silver says rounding the corner with Violet at her hip.

Silver is wearing dark, skin tight jeans and a red tanktop and a black button down shirt at her sides. Her big black combat boots clonking on the floor with Violet's shinny black combat boots following next to her. Although Silver wore a more professional outfit, Violet out did her in being professional around the Grey Republic.

Violet wore bright, vibrant jeans with a black tanktop and a grey button down shirt like Silver's. Her brown belt sparkled in the sun like Silver's black belt did. On Violet's left arm, she had a tie around her upper arm as a signal that she stood more for First Order then Resistance. She wore the same tie around her half up half down bun in the back of her head. Her purple makeup was exquisite in the sunlight as it lit her face. Red lipstick on her lips, much like Silver's and a scar across her right eye due to her first interrogation, but she had won now knowing the boy faught along side her as a lover and protecter.

"Yes ma'am, the ship is fired up and the pilot seat is warmed for you." Syala said and moved to the middle seat in the cot pit. "Great, let's get this show on the road." Silver said as they all sat and buckled their seat belts.

After 10 minutes of hyperspace, they arrived in the galaxy system and scanned for life forms.

Earlier that day, Zoey Dameron was preparing her ship for a battle with the separatist in a remote galaxy system. "Awaiting your order black leader." One of the pilots said through the com link that linked her x wing to the others. "Let's take to the sky boys." Zoey said as they took off. BB-8 beeped in the back as the ships hit hyperspace. "Common BB, happy beeps only!" Zoey said as they jumped out of hyperspace.

When she entered the outer rim, her com link echoed with crys of help. She took out multiple ties but was hit and knocked out by one. She sat in space as ships around her floated with dead pilots in them.

BB-8 beeped scared sounds as 3 ships incolsed on her x-wing. A huge Grey cargo ship took in her x-wing and kept scanning for life forms. "We have one!!" Silver yelled unbuckling her seat belt and running down into the main bay.

BB-8 beeped threatening beeps as a taser came from his side. Instead of being scared, a separatist droid rounded the corner accompanied by Violet. "The driod says stay back. I think he thinks we are separatist." Violet giggled as her droid neared closer to the other. "BB-A7456 says that the driods name is BB-8 and the person in the ship is named Zoey Dameron." Violet says coming closer and taking out the round orange droid to sit next to her black droid with a red head. "Dameron, I haven't heard that last name since my dad." Silver said as she neared closer to the unconscious girl.

This Zoey wore a black shirt with red tassels reminding silver of Rey Skywalker in her appearance. She wore a black resistance helmet that says "A1 fleet" on the side. Her goggles still covering her face and a beige scarf with flower print scattered on it as the scarf rapped around her neck. A camo jacket on her body and dark brown boots to accompany the look.

Silver pulled her out of the destroyed x-wing with the force and laid her on the ground. Before she could take off her helmet a x-wing ramed into the bay with tie fighter fire coming in after the x-wing that had crashed on the bay as fire escaped the ship.

Silver lunged forward to protect Zoey as she laid prone on the ground. Before Silver and Violet said anything the cargo ship rushed into hyperspace.

Violet ran for the x-wing that was burning in fire and barked orders at people to put out the fire. As they put out the fire, jake solo tracked their destination.

"No way them bastards are getting away with my Zoe so easily." Jake said as he entered the cordnates and jumped into hyperspace after them.

Yells were heard from the burning x-wing that sounded all to familiar. "Kronon?" Silver said as she stood away from Zoey. Curious, she held out her hand and made the fires disappear in an instant. She then used the force to pull out the screaming victim. "Where am I!? Is he gone!? Where are we going!?" The man yelled looking around with stinged clothes that were no longer good.

He stopped in his tracks when a familiar face peared through the crowd. Tears escaped both Silver and Kronon's face as they ran for each other. "I thought I would never see you again after you escaped." Silver said engulfing him in a hug. "Same to you." Kronon said, pulling away from their hug and standing there, looking at the person he thought was dead.

Years back, Kronon was captured on the First Order Star Destroyer. He encountered pain and torture until Silver had snuck in to get him free. He ran, ran as far as he could after thanking Silver. "After all these years, I thought you had died for betraying the First Order. Yet here you are." Kronon said stepping back and looking at the ship he was on.

The ship jumped out of hyperspace and landed on the cargo bay. They exited with Zoey in Silver's hands, carrying her bridle style with Kronon at her side and Violet and Syala following close behind. "Welcome back General." General Organa said at the top of the stair case. "Right back at ya, Kyla." Violet said to the white figure that stood on the balcony.

She wore a white top and a white vest. She added light grey jeans to her outfit with a blaster at her side on her leg. Her hair was down now, with a bun in the back of her head, much like Violet's.

They walked up the stairs and into the infirmary and placed Zoey on the bed as the orange droid followed close behind. "Will she be ok?" Silver said moving a strand of her hair out of the way of her precious face. Kronon placed her helmet on the stand next to the cot and sat down on a cot next to Zoey and Silver. "She should be fine, her vitals are clear. I think she just got knocked out hard." Violet said feeling her forehead for a increase in temperature.

After 20 minutes of addressing Kronon's burn marks, gun shots rang through the air. They jumped to their feet and ran for the bay.

In the Bay, a Tie Fighter sat on the ground as a crash landing.

"I've got a bad feeling about this."