Chapter 3

It has been 2 days after Zoey Dameron, Kronon Skywalker and Jake Solo were brought to the base. Kronon started learning the ways of Project Grey with Kyla, a force taught to learn both light and dark sides of the force.

Silver started teaching Zoey the ways of project Grey as well. Jake still hasn't woken from his injuries and is currently healing in the infirmary. Silver sits meditating in the air as Zoey sat across from her levitating as well. "Be with me..." Silver said under her voice as Zoey's eyes shot open wondering what Silver was saying and doing.

Silver mumbled quiet words until her eyes shot open and she fell to the ground. "Master!" Zoey called as she lowered to the ground. "Silver are you ok?" Zoey said as she walked to her side.

Silver's head shot up and looked around then she got up and sprinted in a different direction, away from the base. "Where is she going?" Kyla said as she neared Zoey with Kronon at her side. "I have no idea..." Zoey said puzzled and turned to face Kyla and Kronon.

"General Organa, Kronon, nice to see y'all again. Any new news on Jake?" Zoey asks bowing in front of the General and shaking Kronon's hand. "Well actually- ZOEY!" Kronon was cut off by her name being yelled across the room. "Jake..."

Silver ranced for the voices she heard. Going as far as she possibly can to reach them. The voices were of her father but not only him, but Ben Solo. They were arguing in her mind, she felt it. Then their voices became distant. She stopped, listening till her com link went off. "Silver, where are you!?" It was Syala, Silver was needed at the base once again so she took off towards the base.

Back at the base, Zoey ran for Jake as he stood only a few yards away. She rammed into him and engulfed him in a huge. He stumbled back a little as he was much taller than him. "I thought you were dead..." Zoey whispers as he finally rapped his arms around her. "I KNOW HOW TO BRING THEM BACK!!" Silver yelles running into the bay and to Kyla. Zoey grabs Jake's hand and pulls him towards the 3 force users.

"What do you mean?" Kyla says crossing her arms. "I...Know... How to... Bring back... My dad and... Ben...Solo..." Silver stutters as she sits down to take a breath.

"You can bring my dad back?" Jake says as he let's go of Zoey's hand a little as realization hits him. "Yes... But we need to find Rey Skywalker and bring our parents back here..." Silver says breathing heavy. They smile and walk for a cargo ship.

"I know just the guy to get a ship." Zoey says with a wink as Kyla, Syala, Kronon, Silver, Jake, and now Violet follow onto the ship.

"First, we need to get Carina."