Chapter 8

Kyla walked back to the group who was now was packing up to leave Tatooine. Silver rounded the corner and saw Kyla. "Hey sweets, where's Zoey?" Silver asked as she walked closer to Kyla with a smile plastered on her face.

"Probably off crying in a ditch." Kyla said through grit teeth. "You mean to tell me that my Padawan is on this planet alone CRYING?!" Silver yelled through grit teeth as well, striking fear into Kyla.

At this point, Casedrión had rounded the corner and saw Silver and Kyla shooting nasty glares at each other. "Hey what's goin-" Casedrión was cut off by Silver who responded "get me Syala, Poe, Carina, and Violet. Kyla is to stay on the ship with Kronon, Finn, Jake, and Chewie." Casedrión nodded and left, followed by Kyla entering the ship.

The small group Silver called for was finally with her as she explained that Zoey was in a sticky situation and that they were not leaving without her.

While they searched, Zoey sat listening to the Scavenger in front of her. "I'm a force user as well, I sought to destroy the dark in the world, but you must have balance to be whole. My friend and I fought, a lot... Most of the time we didn't even want to look at each other, especially after he killed his own father..." The woman paused to take a breath and continued. "Until Supreme Leader Snoke bridged our minds... We connected more to each other... Felt each others pain... Their would be nights I would wake to his screams and nights he would wake to mine... Then he turned... He helped me at the battle of Exegol and gave his life to save... Mine..." She said as Zoey leaned into her and rubbed circles on her back.

Kronon decided to sneak out looking for his mom, her connection has felt stronger than it had the entire trip on Tatooine. A voice player in his head, "go find her... She's here..." It was masculine, protective, fatherly, something he didn't have.

Back with Zoey and the Scavenger, they talked about their training and the Grey Republic. "I'm currently training with Commander Silver on Project Grey to become a Grey Jedi Knight." Zoey said as she drank the water the Scavenger brought to her.

Zoey felt the presence of a new force.

Kronon.

His force signature wasn't hard to miss and the scavenger caught up to it. Zoey heard a new voice. "Kronon will be so happy, you'll learn to forgive Kyla, I can already see it in your future..." The voice was soft, protective, masculine, fatherly, it reminded her of Poe.

"Mom?"