Chapter 15

The ship was quiet as it landed on the base, the bay itself almost looked lifeless as they exited, "I know this is one of the main causes of the war continuing, but why is there like no one here?" Crato pointed out as he leaned onto Violet who held him up from the pain that ran from his wound.

In the distance, a boy with dark messy hair and pale skin came running, "Vi! We found sometime!!" The boy said sprinting to them and only stopping a few feet from Violet.

"Jasper? I haven't seen you since you left to find more force users!" She said smiling as Kyla walked up, "I remember you! You worked with Violet everywhere she went!" Kyla exclaimed with excitement.

"I'm sorry to interrupt this reunion, but Crato is still hurt and didn’t Jasper boy here have information." Carina acknowledged as the group turned to her in approval, "you’re right, let me get him to the medical bay and change." Violet said before turning away with Crato at her side.

"Jasper Winddiver, haven't seen you since you left too." Silver said as she stuck out her hand to create a complicated handshake with Jasper. "Mind telling us who this is Silv?" Jake asked as he sat on a supply case. Silver turned to see most of the group sitting or leaning on the ship.

"Right, this is Jasper Winddiver, a former spy for the First Order," Silver started, gesturing to Jasper, "Yes I remember you! You worked on the bay most of the time with a group of smugglers." Ben said with a smile hidden behind his eyes, "Are you...?" Jasper started as footsteps came close to the end of the Bay.

"I'm back," Violet said, now wearing a red tank top in replace of her black one and a custom jean jacket that read Rebel Scum on the back along with the Grey Republic symbol and the words Grey Republic at the bottom.

She ran next to Jasper and gave him a quick hug as he gestured for everyone to follow to the next room. They walked in rows of 2, Behind Violet and Jasper was Kyla and Kronon, then Silver and Zoey. After them, Poe and Finn followed then Syala and her parents, Ben and Rey with Jake at Ben's side, Carina next to Hux, and finally Ahsoka and Anakin.

They walked down thin corridors as they talked quietly to themselves. "Are you ok?" Kronon asks Kyla who stood quietly next to him, "No... I thought she would come back, Leia... I thought she would..." Kyla whispered holding back tears as they slowly fell down her face.

Kronon outstretched his hand to meet hers and squeezed tight for reassurance, "No matter what, I will always be here to listen..." He whispered down to her, she looked up and gave him a smile and rested her head on his shoulder as Jasper and Violet rounded a corner to a door, "This is where the fun begins." Anakin said to Ahsoka just loud enough for the group to hear which let out a burst of soft laughter as Jasper opened the doors.

Inside where two girls and a boy who were sitting in a lounge area. One of the girls had long brown hair curled at the bottoms in her high ponytail. Her skin was darker in color matching Finn's almost identically. Her hair faded at the end, making her hair stick out from her black long sleeve shirt and cargo pants, "Fara?" Zoey asked, stepping forward to meet the girl, "Hey Zoey." She said with a smile as Finn shot forward and engulfed the girl in a hug, "We thought we would never see you again!" Kronon said stepping forward next to Zoey met by Kyla, Rey, and Poe. "Information please?" Carina asked as the rest of the group nodded in agreement, "Oh right, My name is Fara, Daughter of Finn. I was on a mission with Rey to find Kronon but I got separated from her on one of the planets. I spent a long time on the planet known as Batuu. Earlier today I was picked up by the Grey Republic and brought here." Fara said with a smile as the other girl stepped forward.

She wore light blue long overalls and a black T-shirt underneath. Her hair was in a tight bun with smudges of black on her face. She had a white bandana tied to her side as she smiled. "Hi, I'm Lyra Skywalker. Daughter of Luke Skywalker. I was also on Batuu with Fara when we were picked up to be brought here for having a strong force connection." Lyra said with a smile as Ben walked forward, "Hey cuz, haven't seen you in a while." Ben said with a smile as Lyra engulfed him in a hug, "Nice to finally see the good in you Cuz." Lyra said as a smile played on their faces.

Last was the boy, he was tall compared to the girls, even a little taller than Rey. He wore a white T-shirt with a leather jacket on top of the T-shirt. "I’m Corren Solo, I worked with my dad on hustling supplies to planets but got separated on a trip to Cantobite. Three years later, I'm picked up by Republic and brought here." The boy said with hands placed on his hips next to his blaster.

"My stars how you have grown." Kyla said walking up to him and giving him a hug, "Kyla Organa, haven't seen you in a long time." He said as they parted and Zoey came up. "Hey Corren nice to see you again," Zoey said giving a complicated handshake with Corren. “Corren.” Ben said in a bland tone and lost all expression in his face. “Ben.” He responded as small sounds came from a control panel.

"General!" A man said from the control deck, pressing buttons on the dash. "Yes?" Kyla and Violet asked at the same time, sharing a laugh then heading up to go see what he wanted. "There seems to be distress back on one of our allies Naboo." The man said looking at the screen to show an earthquake had destroyed the land. "Tell them we are on our way." Kyla said before turning with Violet and walking back to the group, "The Grey Republic hasn't slowed down since I left huh?" Jasper said grabbing Violet’s elbow and flashing her a smile as the group ran to the bay.

"Silver, you’re in charge while we help Naboo with the destruction. We will divide into teams, half stay here the other comes with me and Kyla." Violet demands as they ran into ships to take off, "You got it, General."

Fara and Zoey looked at each other, “Missed ya lots wingmate” The two girls giggled. They hadn’t seen each other since Zoey departed from the resistance base as the two were practically inseparable like twins. “I tried tracking the distress signal that the team sent out... I was so worried Zoe, but When I saw you again today, I regained all my hope. The resistance was frightened, your dad was very fearful...he thought you died out there” Fara said putting her hand on Zoey’s shoulder. “Thanks, Fara, I actually have a surprise for everyone,” Zoey said enthusiastically, “I’m starting a new fleet under most of the general’s orders and commands of what needs to be done, the resistance is one of our closest Allies. I need you wingmate, It will be just like the good old days!” Zoey smiled at Fara. “Right back at ya black leader” Fara smiled too. Zoey did in fact discuss matters with Kyla and Violet. Of course, Kyla wasn’t the most supportive of the idea but violet agreed and everything just fell in place.

Everyone gathered for a meeting held by the generals, “We have a quick announcement, Our very own flying legend Zoey Dameron has decided to conduct a team of pilots and gunners to be part of a new flight team, I will let her explain.” Silver started as she went to stand next to her dad, Hux. “I have a few recruits that I would like to come to meet me after this meeting,” Zoey urged for Fara to stand up with her. “May I please have the following stand up and meet me after the meeting, Poe Dameron, Finn, Anakin Skywalker, Ashoka Tano, Fara, Corren, Silver Hugs, and Viyana mehktakya. This will be our fleet A2 lead by yours truly. I am Black leader  reporting for duty” Zoey said with a serious look.