Chapter 11

The ship landed on the Grey Republic base. Fighters came to escort the group off the ship and into a new room, the group scattered around the room to sit as Kyla, Carina, and Violet came to stand in front of the island that sat in the middle.

Violet turned on the panel and on came "Exegol!?" Rey, Finn, and Poe all shouted at once.

"Why the hell would we be going to Exegol?!" Rey announce as fear and distaste showed in her expression. "I think you know....Mis. Skywalker." Violet said as she scrolled in to view the old temple.

"We need to bring back more people... This war is not over..." Kyla started as she placed a fist on the table for her to lean on. "Kyla is right, The First Order has a plan to strike down the Resistance AND the Grey Republic." Carina spoke after, trying to reasure the furious group of adults and teenagers.

"Y'all may think that you came here by accident... Well, nothing is a accident with the force. Each one of you are a new version of a force dyad that we have never seen... Some are a product like me, Carina, and Syala... And others are the start of a dyad... Jake and Zoey, along with Kyla and Kronon...." Violet paused to take a breath before sharing the last part.

"And... Ben and Rey..." Some gasps came from the group, mostly from Finn and Poe. "We've spent our entire lives searching for y'all, only because being a product allows us to find Dyad pairs easily." Carina finished as the group shuffled with uncomfort.

"Vi and Carina are right... Some of us haven't even found our pair yet, let alone a dyad pair... It took Rey and Ben almost 19 years to find each other..." Kyla started again as Carina walked forward to the table more.

"The first dyad ever to be made was Rey and Ben, they were made to make peace, and that peace lasted a long time, but the force felt a disturbance and called apon us to help aid it." Carina finished as the others sat in silence

"So, what's the plan?" Syala asked as she stood and walked to the table. "Glad you asked, we are going to Exegol. Don't argue, just deal with it. We need everyone to change into some darker clothes to blend in, we are going to bring back some really important people."