A Hermit Gift

<I made my first fic fore the Pokémon AU! Plus this this has the (not so) reveal of something else. So enjoy!>

"What do you mean Grian doesn't have any Pokémon?" Was the first thing Etho said after Doc gave a short summary of everyone. "He has to have at least one, right?"

"He has none." Confirmed Doc, gently scratching his Absol's head.

Etho looked nearly devastated at that, he could hardly imagine living without his loyal companions by his side. The white haired man then grinned under his mask, he had an idea. "How about we give him one?"

Doc thought about it, it didn't seem like a bad idea. Sure Grian didn't have his own Pokémon, but he regularly interacted with the other Hermits teams and the wild Pokémon, so he obviously didn't have anything against them.

"That actually doesn't sound half bad. But what Pokémon should we get him?"

Neither of them really knew what to get. They decided to hold a server meeting, without Grian, to discuss it with everyone else.

"I'd say some sort of flying Pokémon." Said Mumbo. "Perhaps a Taillow?"

"No way!" Called Iskall, his Growlith barking in agreement. "Chatot would fit way better."

Here Scar voiced his disagreement, "Are you trying to make him more annoying for me? I say go with Fletchling instead."

"Why don't we just ask Grian to choose one?" Suggested Etho, a little done with the bickering. "That way he'll get the perfect Pokémon."

Doc snorted at that. "Right, ask the man who hasn't owned a single Pokémon his entire life to pick one. And how do you think that will go?"

Etho grumbled a bit at that, but didn't fight his friend's words.

At the head of the table Xisuma groaned into his hands at this. "If we go on like this we'll be in season 10 before a decision is made." His Indeedee (male) gently patted his back comfortingly.

"May I suggest something?" Asked Zedaph. X nodded at him meekly. "My family are breeders, well my parents are at least, I'm sure they have an egg we could have."

"Does anyone object to this idea?" Asked X, looking up whilst still keeping his head in his hands.

No one was against it, some even voiced their agreements.

"Good! Zed you get in contact with your parents and get that egg. And remember; no one says a thing!"

--------------------------------------------------------

Somehow Grian didn't find out at all, he didn't even hear a whisper of it. Xisuma called it a miracle, and the other's had to agree.

Everything had been going smoothly. Cub had gotten some Pokéballs from his family's factory, Ultraballs to be more exact. But then Zedaph went and picked up the egg, and got back with more than originally bargained for.

"How in the world did you go for an egg, and come back with it and a Pidgeot?!" Asked Tango, motioning at Zedaph. Said blond was holding an egg in his arms with a massive Pidgeot resting on the Nether portal, keeping an eye on Zedaph at all times.

"I don't know!" Cried Zedaph, careful as to not disturb the egg and make it's flying protector mad. "He just didn't want to stay without the egg and my parents told me to take him with me!"

"Seems like Grian will be getting two Pokémon then." Said Etho, looking up at the bird Pokémon. "And I'll sue him if he complains, because that looks to be one powerful Pokémon."