A Hermit Gift 2

Grian was in the process of making breakfast for himself and Pidgeot when there was a knock at his door. He paused his breakfast making and walked to answer the door, and as he did so he was surprised to see Stress standing there. "Good morning Stress! What brings you here?"

The brunette blushed a bit as she stumbled over her words. "Well, um, I came here to tell you that I, uh." She stopped herself and took a deep breath before rushing out: "Thatiloveyou!"

Grian blinked up at her, cursing his shortness, with faint shock and a deep blush spreading along his cheeks. He recovered and a warm and happy expression took over his face, though the blush was still very much there. "I love you too Stress."

Stress didn't wait at all before leaning down and capturing Grian's lips with her own. The kiss wasn't very long, but it was everything to the two of them. It was sweet, soft and all around caring and full of love. Something the two of them could both easily feel through the kiss.

"Would you like to join me and Pidgeot for breakfast? I was just getting started." Asked Grian, motioning inside where you could clearly see the bird Pokémon was sitting by the entrance to the kitchen (just pretend he has one) watching the two of them interact, though he kept looking over at something out of Stress' eyesight. If she had to guess what it was then it was probably the egg.

"That would be lovely." Smiled the ice queen-turned-flower queen. "Think my Pokémon can join us?"

Grian noded up at her. "Yeah. Plus it's not like I'll be getting rid of Pidgeot over there anytime soon." Said avian puffed up his feathers, seeing as he'd heard what Grian had said.

Stress laughed as she fully stepped inside, and once she had closed the door she let her own Pokémon out. Her Honchkrow made his way over to Pidgeot, interested in the unfamiliar flying type. Frosmoth stayed close to Stress, though he was looking around the hobbit hole curiously. Ninetales (Alolan) explored, head swiveling around to look at everything as fast as he could. Petilil and Comfey both stayed close together and were near the table, but still not too far from Stress.

Said brunette is now helping Grian cook, though she leaves it mostly to him. He fills the silence with stories of all kinds, talking about the Corvisquire that he sometimes feeds, the school of Arrokuda that live near the shopping district, and about the flock of Mothims that have made a home around Iskall's tree. "I think I saw a little Larvesta with them!"

"A Larvesta?" Inquired Stress, handing Grian a bottle of spices. "What is one of them doing with a group of Mothim?"

"I have no idea." Shrugged the dirty blond, slightly shaking the spice bottle to put a bit of the spice in the pot he was making the food in. Some type of curry if she had to guess. "But the little guy seems happy so I'm not going to question it too much."

Ninetales had by now made his way back and was now nudging against Stress' legs. The brunette leaned down to scratch against the ice fox's ear. "Aww are you hungry love? Food will be done in a bit, promise." The ice type nipped at her fingers as she retracted them, making the woman giggle.

Pidgeot saw the fox's want for food, and noticing his own hunger the giant flying type walked over to one of the cupboards and opened it and pulled out all the food bowls. Which ended up making everything else in the cupboard fall out and falling on top of the great bird which made him let out a loud screech. Honchkrow cackled at his new friend's predicament, but after a dirty glare from the other flying type he walked over to help.

"And this is why we don't try to get stuff from the cupboard without my help." Called Grian without looking up. Stres was laughing next to him, though she took pity on Pidgeot and went to help him. The avian gently nipped at her fingers in thanks before turning on the dark type next to him and slapping him with his wings.