Who does Grian have a crush on?

<I'll keep this brief and just say that this one won. So enjoy this whilst I go to bed.>

It was a nice bright day when the Hermits of the jungle, excluding Grian, met up at Scar's base to discuss some extremely important matters.

"Who is Grian crushing on?" Asked the owner of the base, slamming his hands against the work tabel he'd built. He apologized when a sword fell to the floor with a clang.

"My guess is Doc." Said Iskall. "Last season did a lot that ended up involving him, which gives him plenty of time to fall in love. And I mean-have you seen Doc? I can definitely see it."

"Well, I for one think it's Ren." Announced Mumbo. "The two of them also did a lot of stuff involving each other. Plus the two of them spent way more time close together than Doc and Grian did."

"My guess is Impulse." Chirped Stress. "Not only did he and Grian spend a lot of time as hippies together, he also worked with Impulse on Iskall's demise! And let's not forget the wrestling competition."

The two men who'd talked before her frowned. "Yeah but Doc and Ren were also at the match, so that point is invalid."

"I heard Cleo say that Grian looked very distracted at the head games thing, so anyone who was at that is in the running." Added Scar, remembering the day he'd retrieved the prize diamonds.

They got to work writing down the names of the people who'd been there, just so they had a point of reference. And then they'd get rid of everyone that hadn't been at the wrestling match. And in the end the list looked like this:

False, Cub, Jevin, Etho, Ren, and Xb.

Mumbo really enjoyed bragging to Iskall that Doc wasn't on the list, which meant the Swede was wrong in his guess. He just gave a playful jab at Stress, much to Iskall's indignation.

"Ok! Let's go over what we already know; who can we say are the most likely and least likely?" Asked Scar, getting his quill ready to write.

After a long discussion, filled with Mumbo bragging about still being the only one with his originally chosen candidate, an order was made.

Ren was first, Jevin was next due to his role in the civil war (iskall told stories of late night jokes and fun, far too much to be really necessary), then there was Cub, and after him came False, Etho and Xb shared tha last place for the same reason of never really having talked to Grian.

Now they just needed to find out who it was. Which was easier said than done. But their Hemrits, so the very hard and difficult is just something they hadn't found a solution for yet.

"How about we observe him around these people and see how he reacts?" Suggested Stress. "And then we can meet once a week to compare notes and maybe change the order if we feel it needs changing?"

The other three agreed to that, and so a plan was set.

The first two weeks weren't really very interesting, because Grian wasn't really around many Hermits other than them, so they couldn't see him interact with anyone. But at the end of the third week Iskall overhead something in the shopping district which made him speed over to the WDGHACO (nicknamed WGC, because the other name was too long Mumbo) meeting even faster.

He crashed through the door of Larry with a loud bang, startling everyone inside. "Where the fuck did False comefrom?!"

Silence reigned over the small group before uproar started, because honestly where did that come from? False was in the bottom three and now she turned out to be the one Grian's been crushing on? They should have probably expected a twist like that, this being Hermitcraft and all, but still.

Well, guess their little WGC group was over. It was fun whilst it lasted.

"I'm going home to think this over." Muttered Scar, walking out of Larry. A few moments later he returned. "I forgot, this is my home."

The others laughed at the terraformers' little derp before heading out, waving goodbye as they headed off to different parts of the jungle. They'd have a talk with False later, shovel talk and all of that.

----Cut to what Iskall overheard earlier that day----

"Hey False!" Waved Xisuma at the blond fighter that had just entered his honey shop.

"Hi X!" Parroted False, eyes more focused in the honey bottle barrel. "You have honeybottles in stock, right?"

The admin nodded at her. "Yeah, just restocked."

"Good." Said the blond, placing a shulker on the floor before taking a stack of bottles and paying for them. She then placed them inside the box, and X took a peek at it's content. It was mostly some soups and medicine, but there were also a few hoodies and blankets.

"Oh dear, you're not sick are you?" Asked the man worriedly, skanning the blond with his eyes.

False laughed with a shake of her head. "I'm perfectly fine, it's Grian who's sick." She noticed Xisuma's worried stance and quickly pacified him. "It's nothing bad, I'm just preparing for any future situations."

The admin was relieved by the answer and let himself relax. "That's good, that it's not anything bad that is! I know you'll take great care of him."

False smiled gratefully up at him before picking up shulker and made her way out. Halfway down the path from the shop X called out to her again. "Oh! And congratulations on you and Grian getting together! I'm happy for the two of you."

"I'm happy too." Smiled False, a faint blush blooming on her cheeks.

She then left for real, not stopping for anything as she walked to the Nether portal. Once though she took a quick flight to Grian's base.

Stepping out of the portal she was met with the coughing that was coming from the main part of the hobbithole base, walking down the stairs in a few quick steps she got down just as Grian stop coughing.

"How are you feeling at the moment?" Asked False softly, putting down her shulker of goods to inspect her sick boyfriend.

"Tired." Croaked Grian, hand blindly reaching towards her. False gently took it in her hand and held it here in firmly.

"You can go to sleep after you have some medicine." Crooned the fighter, fingers running through Grian's soft locks with care.

Grian willingly took the medicine, knowing that if he took it he'd get better quicker which meant more time to do other stuff.

Soon after that he fell asleep, wrapped tightly in False's arms, and just half an hour she fell into a peaceful slumber too. And it wasn't until a long time later before either woke up. Which was good, they both need their sleep.

<Sorry for any mistakes, this was made in one sitting and at a late time. And I have nothing more to add, so I'll go to bed now.

Stay safe and have a wonderful time everyone!>