Tag 2: The hate train

Grain was so excited! He had just gotten his hands on a name tag and an idea had already formed in his head. He had decided to bring Tag back, but this time in a different way. So instead of wanting to pass the tag along, you wanted to keep it for as long as you could. He had decided to name it Tag 2: Electric boogaloo.

It didn't take him long to set up in the shopping district, and even shorter to write out the rules. He then left the area, going back to working on his hobbit hole. He was already so excited for this game and 15 minutes hadn't even gone bye at this point!

Grian went back to the shopping district a few days later to buy some stuff, and he made a quick detour to his little build to see who's signed up by this point. To his disappointment no one else had, but he wasn't so put out by it since it was easy to miss due to how small it is and all of that. So he left it there not worrying about it too much.

It was a few days after that that things took a turn.

Scar was walking up to his base and Grian was looking out the window with a playful glare. "State your business!"

"Uh, I wanted to ask if you had any bone to spare?" Asked Scar cautiously.

"Are you here for the tag?" Questioned Grian, eyes locked into all of Scar's movement.

The wizard let out a sigh as the dirty blond asked that. "No. I'm not a part of the new tag game."

"I trust you on this!" Said the smaller of the two before letting the other in. He pointed to one of the chests. "There's your bone!"

"Thank's G." Smiled Scar, opening the chest and taking out a small amount of the white item. "Hey do you mind telling me why you brought back Tag?"

"Because it's a fun early season game!" Grinned the dirty blond. "Why do you ask?"

The brunet wizard shrugged. "Just wanted to know why you'd bring back such a pointless game."

Grian tensed up, not expecting Scar to say that. "A pointless game?"

"Yeah, it is really quite pointless really." Shrugged Scar, not noticing the falling face of his friend. "You really should have left Tag back in season 6 to be honest. Sure you came up with a nice little twist to it, but it's still the same thing basically. I just fail to see how anyone would ever want to take part in it. I mean, you can spend 50 hours down in a mine and get more diamonds then if you sit around with that tag and wait to win." The wizard turned back to Grian after saying that, which made Grian force a fake happy face on, with a wide smile. "Anyways, thank you for the bone! I'll see you around!"

"Yeah. See you around." Said Grian to Scar's retreating back, barely keeping the shake out of his voice. As soon as he knew Scar was definitely gone he let out a shaky breath and sat down on the floor. As soon as he was fully down on the floor Professor Beak came flutter down, landing gently on his knees. The dirty blond looked up at the macaw with a sad little smile. "You care about Tag 2: Electric boogaloo, right Prof. Beak?"

The bird answers him by nipping at his owner's fingers before butting his head against the palm of Grian's hand.

"I knew I could count on you." Smiled Grian, giving the bird some head scratches.

That incident didn't mark any big changes, just that he wasn't so upbeat all the time, especially around Scar. So things went along as normal, until one day where Grian decided to hang out with Mumbo and Iskall.

"Hey do you guys know why no one has signed up for Tag 2: Electric boogaloo?" Asked Grian, looking at the two of them curiously.

"Probably because they're all a bit fed up with the tag game, you saw how quick they dropped it in season 6." Shrugged Iskall not really caring how what he said sounded.

"Yeah, it got quite boring last season after a while." Added Mumbo, scribbling down another redstone idea in his book. "Plus there's it's not really a fun game, especially with the Head Games around."

Grian huffed angrily at that. "Well they could work together! If the person who had the tag was in the games then you'd not only get the tag for killing them but also a head!"

"Look, I'm sorry your game isn't going well." Sighed Iskall, only half looking at Grian. "But you have to realize that no one wants to play it, they have better things to do then to play some stupid little game."

Grian stayed silent and didn't comment on it, and he skillfully kept his face blank as to not make Iskall question him. He left soon after that talk, stalking back to his base.

He slammed the door after himself as he entered his base, startling Prf. Beak. He said a sincere apology to the macaw as he walked by, sliding down the wall to the avians right. ""Stupid little game" huh? Man, that's rich for someone who's only success in games is a known cause for RUN addiction." Scoffed Grian, glaring daggers into the floor. "If they didn't like my game they can at least say so, that way I know to take it down."

Pef. Beak looked at him questioningly as if to ask "Will you take it down?" And Grian shook his head, clearly figuring out what the blue bird had meant. "I won't, call it spite, but it will stay."

Grian went about his business as usual after that, determined to not let the other get him down. But as days continued to pass his resolve weakened, and he slowly started to slowly pull away from everyone. Eventually he was only really spending time at his base, and in the shopping district for just a minute to buy stuff.

It stayed like that for about half a week before something changed. Grian had been building on the roof when a sudden barrage of firework rockets were fired at him.

Grian went of with a bang

The dirty blond woke up in his bed, confused as to what happens. He decided to worry about that later, as he felt like getting his stuff was more important. And as he made it back to the roof he saw a chest along with a sign.

"Sorry, but I'm not gonna let you win! The tag is mine!

-Etho"

<Ah, the second work to be published under the new schedule! And one I've been looking forward to making too! Now I'm gonna show you all the schedule so you understand when things will be coming out and whatnot ( those from TRMAS will have already seen this, but not everyone reads that  so it's here)

If I get enough of a backlog of something then I might add another day that it will be posted, but for now there's at the most one/half of a chapter for everything. But summers coming soon so who knows what will happen? And I think that's it! If you have any questions then ask away, and I'll do my best to answer.

Now stay safe and have a wonderful time everyone!>