Birds of a feather pt.1

<Okay so I think this is my first evil Watchers fic in, like, forever! So heads up for that, since mine are usually nice

Also, requested by: MuffinChild0w0>

The last thing Joe could remember was a tall figure in robes appearing in front of him, and then he was suddenly taken from the streets of the Cowmercial district. He landed on the stone floor with a thud, glasses getting knocked off slightly from the impact. Correcting them he looked around the room, which he now realized was a cell, trying to find any good way out. He would have used his tools, had it not been painfully obvious they'd already been taken from him. Joe quickly came to realize that there was no way out, the bars being out of obsidian and to close together for him to squeeze in between. So he decided to try to get some sleep and leaned against the wall farthest from the bars, some sort of safety or something.

He was later awoken by voices down the hallway, but he understood not a word of what was said. Two figures, both tall, imposing, and dressed in the same robes as the thing that took him, walked into view. The first was pink, the skin also dusted with magenanstas here and there under all the stars that shimmered all over them, and the second was a deep forest green.

"ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ╎ᓭ リ𝙹ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᒲ." The first hissed at the other, which made the other flick a winged ear at them, "∴⍑|| ∴𝙹⚍ꖎ↸ ||𝙹⚍ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎リꖌ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ╎ᓭ ⍑╎ᒲ? ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ|| ꖎ𝙹𝙹ꖌ リ𝙹ℸ ̣ ⍑╎リ⊣ ᔑꖎ╎ꖌᒷ!"

"⍑ᒷ ᓭᒷᒷᒲᒷ↸ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ⎓╎ℸ ̣ ! ||𝙹⚍ ↸╎↸リ'ℸ ̣ ⊣╎⍊ᒷ ᒲᒷ ᔑ !¡⍑𝙹ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ᓭ𝙹 ⍑𝙹∴ ∴𝙹⚍ꖎ↸ ╎ ꖌリ𝙹∴ ⍑𝙹∴ ⍑ᒷ ∷ᒷᔑꖎꖎ|| ꖎ𝙹𝙹ꖌᒷ↸?" The second huffed back, eyes narrowing at the first, "!¡ꖎ⚍ᓭ ⍑ᒷ'ꖎꖎ ↸𝙹 ∴ᒷꖎꖎ, ∴𝙹リ'ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ? ╎⎓ ∴ᒷ ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ⍑╎ᓭ ⎓∷╎ᒷリ↸ ⍑ᒷ'ꖎꖎ ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ᓵ𝙹ᒲᒷ ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ ⎓𝙹∷ ⍑╎ᒲ."

"ᓭ𝙹 ||𝙹⚍ ꖎᒷ⎓ℸ ̣ ᔑ ᒲᒷᓭᓭᔑ⊣ᒷ ᓭᔑ||╎リ⊣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷリ?" At Green's silence Pink huffed with a shake of their head, "||𝙹⚍ ᔑ∷ᒷ ⚍リʖᒷꖎ╎ᒷ⍊ᔑʖꖎᒷ. ↸𝙹 ||𝙹⚍ ꖌリ𝙹∴ ⍑𝙹∴ ⍑ᔑ∷↸ ╎ℸ ̣ ∴ᔑᓭ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ⊣ᒷℸ ̣ ╎リℸ ̣ 𝙹 ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ᓭᒷ∷⍊ᒷ∷? ᓭ!¡𝙹╎ꖎᒷ∷ ᔑꖎᒷ∷ℸ ̣ : ╎ℸ ̣ ∴ᔑᓭリ'ℸ ̣ ᒷᔑᓭ||. "

Green growled in the back of their throat, "∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ᒷ⍊ᒷ∷, ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ'ᓭ リ𝙹ℸ ̣ ⍑╎リ⊣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ᓵᔑリ ʖᒷ ↸𝙹リᒷ ᔑʖ𝙹⚍ℸ ̣ ╎ℸ ̣ リ𝙹∴."

"ᓭᔑ↸ꖎ|| ∴╎ℸ ̣ ⍑ ||𝙹⚍∷ ⎓ᔑ╎ꖎ⚍∷ᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ╎ᓭ ℸ ̣ ∷⚍ᒷ, ʖ⚍ℸ ̣ ╎ℸ ̣ ᓭ リ𝙹ℸ ̣ ᔑ ᓵ𝙹ᒲ!¡ꖎᒷℸ ̣ ᒷ ꖎ𝙹ᓭᓭ." Hummed Pink, a clawed hand tapping up against the bar nearest to it, "∴ᒷ ᓵᔑリ ᓭℸ ̣ ╎ꖎꖎ ⚍ᓭᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ !¡ꖎᔑ||ᒷ∷, ʖ∷ᔑリ↸ ⍑╎ᒲ ꖎ╎ꖌᒷ ∴ᒷ ↸╎↸ ∴╎ℸ ̣ ⍑ xᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ."

Green chuckled, soulless, yellow, shimmering eyes looking over at Joe, which made the poet back as far away as he could, eyes wide, "ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ 'ᓭ ℸ ̣ ∷⚍ᒷ. !¡ꖎ⚍ᓭ ╎ ↸𝙹リ'ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎リꖌ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ 𝙹リᒷ ∴╎ꖎꖎ ⎓╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣ ꖎ╎ꖌᒷ ⍑ᒷ ↸╎↸, ╎ℸ ̣ ↸𝙹ᒷᓭリ'ℸ ̣ ᓭᒷᒷᒲ ꖎ╎ꖌᒷ ⍑ᒷ ⍑ᔑᓭ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᓭᔑᒲᒷ ⎓╎∷ᒷ ╎リ ⍑╎ᒲ."

And that was the end of the conversation it seemed, as in the next moment the first one snapped their fingers. At first nothing happened, but slowly his vision started going dark, and his body felt like it was turning into led with how heavy it was feeling, and it wasn't long before he fell unconscious.