Why ignore me Mumbo Jumbo?

<Quick heads up: This chapter ended up getting derailed quite a bit by the end, but hey I still like it okay so I hope you will too. Anyways, enjoy!>

Iskall had thought Grian being upset that Mumbo hadn't sent him a message was just him making the Swede laugh, which it did, but as he looked closer he could see the smile the dirty blond wore didn't reach his eyes. And he came to realize that Grian was genuinely upset by this, which didn't sit right with him. And thinking back to season 6, whilst not as bad as now, Mumbo didn't answer his mail a lot back then too.

The Swede made a decision that he'd seen Grian mail, which meant making a mailbox because it'd be too far to do it my minecart. So he set up a mailbox, a barrel on a fence with a sign, just outside the hobbit hole. He added a redstone lamp he could flick on to show that there was mail.

He then wrote out a quick little letter before placing it in and turning the lamp on. His good deed to the community was now started, and he'd do it for as long as he could! Even once Grian moved into his main base he'd do his best to continue.

And the bright light of the lamp was what greeted Grian when he came back from the shopping district. He looked at it curiously before opening the barrel, which contained a letter and a bone engraved with "leg-kture" on it. He snorted at the gift as he read the letter. And once he finished it he let out a little laugh, of course Iskall noticed.

He took the letter and bone, turned off the lamp, and walked inside. Once inside he took out a few planks and made a chest. He then placed said chest and put the letter and bone in it. The chest of mail gifts has been created. He hoped he'd at least fill it halfway.

Little did he know it'd be much more than that.

You see, Stress and Scar had both noticed Iskall flying to Grian's base nearly everyday and got suspicious. They confronted him about it, hesitantly so, and was told about the mailbox. This of course got the two of them to write letters to Grian too, though Scar was more of a gift giver-of-crystals but the sentiment and intent were still there.

Other Hermits soon noticed the pattern too and joined in too. Some asking for reason, some just giving blindly, and some already figured it out themselves.

Grian had eventually collected the first gifts and letters of everyone and placed that in a large chest, and placed everything after that in shulkers bought for each Hermit. He really enjoyed every letter and gift, going through them if he was ever feeling down.

He decided that he needed to repay them all somehow, but how?

An idea suddenly came to mind. Wonderful! That would most likely work.

It took him all day to make a list of what he needed, but it was a day well spent. He then asked Xisuma the next day if it was okay if he went into the main world to get some specific materials, and the admin agreed.

Grian wasted no time in getting what he needed, and thankfully he already knew the location of all that he needed or else this would be a pain worse than pain.

"Right on time my dear." Smiled the woman behind the counter as Grian entered the last shop on his trip.

"Always on time for you, Madame!" Grinned Grian, flashing his teeth at the shopkeeper.

The woman rolled her gray eyes. "How many times must I say it, Grian? It's Irda to you. Now what can I help you with?"

"I need those special things you made me? It's for this." Said the violet eyed man, putting his plans on the counter and pushing it towards Irda.