His Grace

<Set in season 6 btw. Second part will be in 7>

For the past few weeks a shadowy figure had been seen walking around Concorp, and no one knew who it was. At first they had thought it to be one of the two owners. But after the figure was seen when both Cub an Scar were somewhere else they scrapped that thought immediately.

It wasn't until a few weeks after the confirmation of a new player that they got a better look at the man, well it was Doc and Ren who got a better look but you get what I mean.

"He was dressed like an Evoker!" Ren explained to Xisuma, arms and hands waving, "And he had two vexs, the mobs not Scar and Cub, by his side too!"

"Not to mention that he was looking around the area as if he was judging ConCorp's work." Added Doc, tapping his flesh fingers against the metal of his other arm. "So I'm assuming they know who he, and it seems to be a male, is."

Just as the admin was about to comment he, along with the other two in the room, got a notification from their private "Who the hell is Cub and Scar talking to?" chat. For obvious reasons, said two Hermits were not a part of this particular group chat.

<Iskall85> Convex spotted in the shopping district! And the mysterious person is with them!

<ImpulseSV> I can see them!

<ImpulseSV> ...that dude is really short you know

They didn't see any more messages after that as they were flying to the shopping district. And if the crowd on the ground was anything to go by then they weren't the only ones who really wanted to see the mysterious person.

Xiusma had hoped they wouldn't be seen, but as soon as one of the vexs floating next to the Evoker-person spotted him he just knew it was over. And he was right, since just a moment later said robes-wearing person was looking right at him. And Scar and Cub followed his example too.

"Hye guys!" Called Scar with a wave, he then turned to the unknown beside him and whispered something to him before turning back to the others. "Why are you all here? Is there a meeting going on we don't know about?"

"Or are you spying on us?" Added Cub, subtly glancing at Iskall and Impulse. Both of which sifted under his "we-both-know-what-you-did" look.

"Everything that absolutely isn't spying!" Zedpah rushed out, shuffling away when the Hermits snapped their heads towards him. "Heh, yeah! Definitely not that..."

Cub looked at the bond with a "sorry, but too late" smile. "Well that answers that. You all do know you could have just asked us at any time, right?"

Silence filled the shopping district as the two groups stared at each other in silence. "We didn't think of that." False finally said, earning nods from the people around her.

"Then let us!" Smiled Scar as he motioned towards the Evoker person who'd just been standing there silently. "This is one of our bosses! Well he's also kinda not though, since he hasn't been as active in the coven ever since he got married."

The newly revealed Vex-boss-but-not rolled his eyes, which were a dark blue with a bright blue iris, as he noted the Hermits now had even more confused faces. "I'm Grian Craft, one of the Evokers of the Vex coven that these two are members of. And these are my two personal vexs, Maui and Pearl." He motioned at the two vexs floating by his head, one with a silver gray armband on and the other with a deep gold bandana.

Everyone introduced themselves in turn after that, and over all Grian didn't seem to be a threat or something of that kind. Though Tango felt like there was something he was forgetting, like he'd seen him somewhere before.

"Are you okay man?" Asked Impulse, noticing his friends furrowed broews.

"Yes. I just feel like there's something I'm forgetting."

The dragon hybrid in front of him looked back to where Xisuma was talking to Grian. "Does it have something to do with him?"

The fire elemental nodded. "Yeah, it feels like I've seen him somewhere before. But I can't for the life of me remember where from."

"He's not a danger, is he?" Asked Impulse, looking back to his friends with concern.

"No, at least not from what I can tell and feel."

"Well where you remember him from we'll figure it out!" Smiled Impulse, sharp teeth poking out between his slightly parted lips.

Their conversation was interrupted by one of the vexs, the one with the silver gary armband (who they assumed was Pearl), floating over to them. It danced around their heads, tapping the wings of Tango's circlet and Impulse's dark horns, before letting out a screechy giggle and floated back to Grian.

Grian looked up as the blue little creature arrived by his side, listening intently as the blue mob whispered to him in a speech no one could hear other than him. By the end he was looking at the two Hermits who'd been conversing with interest in his eyes, and as he laid eyes on Tango he chuckled before whispering back something to Pearl. Xisuma and Doc, who'd wanted to talk to the newcomer and also to act as guard, looked at him weirdly. "Why are you chuckling to yourself after looking at Tango?"

"No reason really." Shrugged Grian. "Pearl here just told me something funny she just did to them. And we spoke through a language you could not hear, which is how I understood her." He added the last part as he saw Doc opening his mouth about to ask.

"That's fascinating!" Said X. He then turned back to what they were discussing before. "Anyways, are you okay with joining us?"

"I'd love it." Smiled Grian, and his smile grew as his vex screeched their joy of the statement. "You two have missed Jellie, huh?" A screech/chirp mix sound answered him.

He looked back at Xiusma when the admin held out his hand, which he took. "Then welcome to Hermitcraft, Grian!"

<I'm back in the swing of things! So woo for that! Anyways, here's the art I promised with descriptions included:

Grian's design! His hair is tied up in a bun at the back of his head, but I couldn't show it here.
And now as promise; a drawing from Tumblr I made.

Griex! This has too be one of my favorite drawings, even though the background isn't mine

And yeah, that should be it! So stay safe and have a wonderful time everyone!>