The Three

Tell me, do you know the tale of The Three? If not, I welcome you all to listen to the tale that I will now tell.

When the first realm was created it was pure chaos. There was no order and fights that ended in death were the norm. The universe did not like how it's creation was destroyed by the people it had been made for, so it appointed three people to keep order.

Sapphire, the first to ascend. Appointed leader by the universe for their leadership and political skills.

Topaz, the second to ascend. Picked for their skill with weapons and fighting skills.

And the last to ascend, Ruby. Picked for their quick thinking and magic prowess.

Together the three became the first Watchers, the leaders of many Watchers to come.

They returned order to the realm the universe had created. Though just because everything was peaceful now, doesn't mean they still weren't needed. And when more realms were made the three decided to find more people who could become Watchers too.

As more worlds were made one or two Watchers were appointed to them. Though worlds which held only a singular person were left alone.

Only Sapphire remains in the first world, Jade and Ruby having moved onto other worlds.

It is said that once a century for a singular day all Watchers return to the first world to meet. And that day is the day of which the three ascended.

That my dears, is the tale of The Three. I'm sure you all wonder who these three were, their names and such, and I'm afraid that has been lost to even me. But I can tell you that I do know that the identity of Ruby is different in different timelines.

And I'm positive you already know who I'm talking about.

<I'm going off schedule to do this, but I felt like I might as well give you all this now. So a bit of Watcher history to explain some things! Those who have read TRMAS have already seen these characters, so I'm giving you all here them too. Though seeing as TRMAS isn't really about the Watchers, none of this was ever mentioned.

And on a different note: Do you all have any fanfic recommendations (preferably Grian based, but I'm ok with others too!)? I want to get back to reading fics on here for the summer, so I might as well start asking now right? You can send in others works, your own, anything really! Doesn't matter if I've already read it still send it in so I can re-read it!

That's all for now, so stay safe and have a wonderful time everyone!>