Blackbird 2

<I'm never listening to another Beatles song ever again. Not that I don't like the songs, not at all, they just give me to many ideas. So enjoy this nearly 6k songfic everyone! Also the song is Here comes the sun by the Beatles>

[Here comes the sun, doo doo doo doo]

The first thing Grian felt was the soft wool of a bed. Which confused him greatly, he didn't remember ever going to bed.

He blearily opened his eyes to be met with a nicely decorated wood interior. An interior that was both foreain and familiar at the same time.

He looked down at the bed he was laying on, a very nice purple one, and it all came crashing back. Seeing his reflection, running to Scar, and the promptly falling unconscious.

Yeah, not one of his best moments.

[Here comes the sun, and I say]

He looked around the room and noticed his sweater, which he hadn't even noticed had been removed, laying on a chest with a few potion bottles and a note.

He picked up the note and read it:

If you're reading this then neither me or Scar are currently in Larry. But don't worry, we'll both be back eventually. Probably me first if I'm perfectly honest, Scar's  been doing goodness knows what with Cub for the past day or so. I'm getting off track, so let's get back to normal.

Take the potions when you're done with this letter, they're important to making you better so you better take them or I'm sending the crushes on you.

There's a nicer shirt for you in the chest, it's better for the jungle climate and more comfortable over the scabs and scars (scars which you better tell me about, because they don't look particularly nice). And it will be more comfortable over the bandages you'll be wearing. Said bandages is what I'm currently getting, so don't leave Larry! I have one of my wolves out front to both guard you and keep you company, I recommend bringing him in so you can both relax together.

-Xisuma

[It's alright]

Grian gupled, he was fine with being stuck in Larry, but explaining the scars? That wasn't on his list of favorite things to talk about, but X wasn't giving him much of a choice it seems like.

He went out with a sigh to retrieve X's wolf, at least it wouldn't be nagging him about his scars. He picked up the gray canine, noticing that it must either be a young wolf or a runt since it was so small. "You and me aren't so different in that department, are we?" Smiled Grian, cradling the furball closer to his chest. A happy lick was his only answer, an answer he smiled even wider at. "Let's go on then! I'm sure Larry is much more cozy than out here."

[Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter]

Grian had checked the wolf's name tag and  fell to his knees laughing. Of course she, he'd asked her for her gender, was named Crayon, of course.

"I'm quite sure you were deliberately chosen to guard just because of the nature of your life." Said Grian, gently tapping Crayon's nose with one finger. The canine tried to bite his finger when he pulled away, but he just turned it to the right which made the wolf miss it. He laughed as she crashed to the floor in a heep of wolf.

Said wolf huffed before standing up and charging him and knocking him on his back, his wings shifted in an unpleasant way but he didn't show it to the playful wolf, licking his face fiercely.

Loud, uncontrollable laughter bubbled out of Grian as he was smothered, not having a care in what happened outside of the safe space of Larry.

[Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here]