Who did this to you?

Grian had been hanging around the cowmercial district for the entire day, going to and from shops and just looking. Okay maybe not all day, but most definitely towards the end of the day. You see Bdubs had gone to meet with his family for something so he'd been gone the entire day, and he was due back soon and Grian wanted to be there to greet him back. He even had it all planned, a picnicking basket in his inventory filled with all things good and coordinates for a nice place by a lake for them to enjoy a nice meal at. So when the portal activated with a

BdoubleO100 has joined the game

following he flew over with a wide and excited smile, finally some down time with his boyfriend! But as he landed he instantly knew something was off just by the air around Bdubs, and the beat up and bloody face he was greeted with when the other looked at him was the real teller.

"Uh, hey Gri." Bdubs mumbled, refusing to make eye contact with the shorter man, "Before you say anything, can we uh, move into my office? I-I'd much prefer if no one else saw me like this."

Grian gave him a brisk nod before walking towards the Town Hall, gently taking the black haired man by the hand and dragging him along. Though he did have to wait for the other to unlock the door before continuing in. Grian's frown deepened when Bdubs didn't even try to fight him as he gently pushed the taller man into the armchair that had been moved into the office, not even a single complaint about how he refused to sit on the stiff seat.

The dirty blond gently tilted the brown eyed man's chin up, giving him a better angle to look over his face. It was as clear as the stars that Bdubs had been in a fight, a cut face, bruises, and bleeding, and that was just the damage he could see from just looking at the face. Grian gently wiped some blood from the corner of Bdubs face, fingers coming to caress his cheek gently afterwards. Bdubs breath hitched as his eyes met the violet eyes of his boyfriend, eyes which burned with barely kept at bay anger. And his tone reflected his eyes nearly perfectly.

"Who did this to you?"

"No-no one!" He stammers, begging with his eyes for Grian to drop it. But the look he got back told him it wouldn't be that easy, "Really doll, I mean it. I'm fine? See?"

"Were you attacked on your way back?" Wondered the sweater wearing man, a hand now running through the balack hair of the hurt man in front of him, "Or was it maybe to do with you going to see your family?" A flinch. Bingo.

"I see." Hummed Grian, "And your family just let this happen? Let you leave looking like this?"

"They didn't know, it happened just as I was leaving." Murmured Bdubs, burrowing his face in Grian's chest as he finally let everything set in, "I should have been more careful, but I wasn't expecting to be attacked so close to home. I still can't believe it, I knew he had a problem with me but this? I didn't think he would."

Grian kept running his hand through the others black hair, the other hand moving to gently rub Bdubs' back in soothing patterns. But his movements froze as he thought, truly thought, over what he'd just heard. Whoever attacked his boyfriend was three things: 1) A big douche, 2) A member of the Bdusb's family (be it marriage or whatever) and 3) Someone who didn't like Bdubs. And only one family member that he knew of, from the rare times he would be mentioned by a drunk Bdubs, was a brother-in-law he had. "It was Justin, wasn't it?"

And if him just freezing like a statue wasn't telling enough, the whispered "Yes" just confirmed it, literally.

Grian was about to growl about how he'd make him pay, but taking a look at the state his boyfriend was in he decided to keep it to himself, "Hey love, I prepared a picnic for us. You up for that? After you drink a regen potion of course."