More than just a bot

Iskall was surprised when there was no retaliation for his tampering with Grumbot. Hell, he hadn't even seen Mumbo and Grian for a long while. But since their bases we're still being expanded and built upon he didn't think much of it.

So when Stress came to him with a worried face he didn't think they had anything to do with it. "What's wrong Stress?"

"It's the voting poll! There's a lectern in front of it with a book in it and I can't move it!" She was wringing her hands together nervously. "I wouldn't mind it normally, but the things written in the book..."

"Let's see what's up then." Iskall said, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder. "We'll fix this, don't worry. Afterall, there's nothing IskallMAN can't do!"

This got a giggle out of her, which he considered a win.

It didn't take long to get to the shopping district, and as soon as he was out of the portal the lectern became very apparent. It was sitting innocently in front of Stress' poll, but he knew there was something up with it. Iskall decided to see what was written in it, see why Stress was so distressed.

<3 Get Gorgeous! <3

¤ We're destroying the competition! ¤

Literally 

"What - what is this?" Asked Iskall, reading it over and over again in his head. "Who wrote this?"

"I think it's one of the others who're running. But I can't understand what they mean!" Cried Stress, brown eyes wide as she looked around the area. "And why would they say such a thing, we haven't done anything!"

Iskall was about to agree with her when he realized something, and with wide eyes he looked towards the red concret, Mambo's poll. "You haven't. But I have."

Stress looked up at him weirdly. "What do you mean luv? Do you know who it was?"

He nodded. "It was Grian and Mumbo. I may have tempered a bit with Grumbot, but since they didn't say anything I didn't think they were mad at me. I guess that wasn't the case."

Slow clapping came from where the nether portal was and they both whirled around to come face to face with - a...tall robot copy of Grian? Well the hair was also shorter too, just reaching below his ears, but that's besides the point. "Congratulations, you figured out you messed up."

"Who are you?" Growled Iskall, hand reaching for his swords. Though he didn't take it out just yet.

"I am Robot Grian," he introduced, standing formally with a straight back. "But you may also call me RG." His robotic face formed a sharp grin as he stared them both down. "And you killed my brother, Iskall, and I can't stand for that."

"Grumbot? I just altered his code a bit! I'm sure Mumbo can just fix him up right as rain!" Iskall defende, shoulders tensing up as he stared right back at the metallic man in front of him.

RG's face turned furious. ""Fix him up right as rain"? Are you such a fucking fool that you can't even think right?! You messed with his motherboard! You carelessly replaced it and kept everything else! Mumbo and Grian thought you had actually replaced everything correctly so they re-replaced the motherboard again and didn't look into anything else!" As he'd been ranting he'd been stalking closer, and he was now face to face with Iskall. "Your carelessness caused Grumbot to short circuit! You fucking fried his brains! You killed him! And for the past week Grian and Mumbo both have been spending countless nights moving him to their private world and fixing his A.I there, have you not noticed their absence on the server?"