Tag 2: The hate train 2

Someone was playing Tag 2: Electric boogaloo. Someone was playing his game! Happy tears pricked his eyes as read the sign all over again, someone actually cared about his game! Grian needed to find Etho, he needed to thank him for taking part!

The dirty blond nearly crashes into things multiple times as he flies around in search of Etho, a childish glee clouding his mind from following his natural flying instincts. His lightly spotted wings first took him to the shopping district, but after a look around with no sighting of white hair he turned to the nether. Why? Well, he didn't know where Etho's base was so this was his way of finding it.

One quick and quiet flight later, which was a blessing of having the wings of an owl (littelay), he was at the jungle where the organized mess that was Etho's base (I haven't seen the base all that much, so I could be describing it wrong) was located. And he was in luck today! Because right in the open was our dear new tag holder.

The only warning Etho was given was a giddy thrill (bird traits! Even though owls don't thrill...) from Grian before he was tackled by said Hermit. The whitehead was knocked to the floor by the surprise attack from the skies. Now normal catching Grian wouldn't be so hard, he's got mostly hollow bones due to bird traits, but since Grian came out of nowhere it made Etho fall to the ground.

Grian mummers an apology before he latched in to the other man and hugged him tight whilst thanking him profusely. "Thank you! Thank you! Man this is so amazing, you're actually playing the game too! Oh man I can't believe it, you're actually playing the game!" The small man's violet eyes snap open as his cheeks flush. "Sorry, I was just really excited!"

"I can see!" Laughed Etho, sitting up with Grian still on him. "Though why are you so excited about me joining in?"

Grian's happy mood deflates and Etho is instantly one high alert. "It's-it's just that everyone has been complaining about it. Saying that I should have left tag in season 6, and I did! I changed the game completely! Hell, I even made a prize pool for this one!" His eyes glaze over with sadness. "But no one likes it. They even hate it. And don't even try to tell me no - Scar and Mumbo said it to my face themselves, and I'm pretty sure the others agree with them."

Etho surprises even himself with the low growl he lets out. "How dare they! I understand not liking something, put to belittle someone just for that?" He shook his head, mismatched eyes blazing with determination as he looked Groan in the eyes. "Listen to me. I, along with all of the other new guys - well returning guys really but you get the point - don't find it stupid. If I'm completely honest, I'm actually very excited to be a part of this game!"

"Really?" Wondered Grian, big violet eyes looking up at the taller man. "Are you all really happy to be a part of this?"

"Why don't we ask them, hmm?" Hummed Etho, throwing Grian over his shoulder as he made his way into the nether. This got a loud screech from Grian, who wasn't expecting the sudden change of position and location.

It was weird seeing it upside down, the nether roof now looking like a roof again instead of like a floor(?) and the red misty atmosphere of the fiery landscape becoming a faded floor which none could wander. Portals flashed from the corners of his eyes, but he could never see anything more than the middle of the frame, so he didn't know where he was. At one point Grian could hear typing, so Etho was probably telling the others where to meet them.

Grian was surprised when Etho suddenly stopped and the familiar feeling over being transported through a nether portal overtook him. He hadn't even noticed them approaching any portal, so that was what brought the biggest surprise. But the guffawed lighter he was met with was also a surprise. He couldn't see who it was from where he was being held, but if he guessed from what little he knew, Bdubs, Keralis, and maybe Hypno were all off the table. So that left Beef and Xb. And here comes the fun part: He had no idea what their bases looked like, which meant that he couldn't tell where he was by his surroundings. Which is just so lovely.