01

16 Years Later
KaLani

Hey bitches, I'm Kalani. The daughter of the Famous Rapper, Stunna 4 Vegas and Kash. I'm 17 years of age and I'm almost grown hoe wait till next year.

"How do u react when people say that u "think your that bitch" because of ur silver spoon?" The interviewer asked me.

I ran my fingers thru my hair.

"I don't think I'm that bitch, baby I know I'm that bitch Periodt the fuck. My parents went thru what they had to go thru to make sure I don't go thru the same thing not my fault y'all parents laid on they back instead of getting paid. Honestly it's fuck everybody opinion y'all can suck my invisible dick. NEXT CALLERRRRR, next question pooh" I said as I reapplied my lipgloss.

"What do u see your self doing in the next 5 years?" Interviewer asked me.

"I see myself expanding my brand, Kalani 4 Clothes for hoes y'all go get that shit" I said and laughed. "Lemme stop playing, but nah foreal I see myself doing nothing but expanding my lash brand, Money Minks y'all go cop that real talk"

"How does it feel to be a celebrity kid?"

"I mean sometimes I wish I was normal Ian gon cap. Shit I barely see my parents Cuz they either on tour with each other or different states doing interviews or business deals. It's rare to ever catch me with both of them at the same time. Folks think just cuz u a celebrity child u got the perfect life when it's not even that"

"What's your relationship status?"

I smiled and laughed. "See, y'all ain't finna get me in trouble Nie. But I'm single" I said and winked at the camera.
____________________________

"I miss you too" I said to somebody special that I was on FaceTime with.

"What u doing?" He asked me.

"Laying down just got back home from my interview"

"How did that go?"

"It was Ight shit took 45 damn minutes, I coulda spent them 45 mins in the nail salon getting my nails and toes done"

"Didn't u get yo shit done last week?"

"Boy i Gotta keep my shit done"

"I feel u, u want me to come scoop you?"

"Yeah, how far are u from me??"

"5 mins"

"Pull up and hurry before my parents get back"

"Ight" he said and I hung up.

I got up and threw on my jacket over my dress and put my slides on.

Serenity FaceTimed me and I answered.

"Wassup?" I said as I propped the phone up and applied my lip gloss.

"Where u finna go?"

"Somewhere to mind my business, where u going?"

"Okay smart ass. Finna head to the studio to drop some off to pops"

"Tell uncle kirk I said hey pooh. What's the move for tomorrow?" I asked her

"I wanted to hit up Six Flags with you and Cece , but Ciara said she gotta study for a final so honestly ion know" she said as she propped her phone up and drove. "Where u finna go?"

"Finna go with Riz"

"The lightskin nigga with the waves?? That's my age?"