16

KaLani
4 Months Later

"U don't need to put no more stress on you, just take time off" Serenity told me as I sat in the bleachers and watched the team go over the routine.

"No, I wanna do this dance tonight" I told her as I drunk my water.

Guess what bitches. I'm pregnant sadly, my parents don't know because my stomach hasn't expanded like most pregnant people. I'm not as big as other 7 month pregnancies I got a lil bloat but I wear big clothes so no assumptions.

Y'all to be honest ion know who the fuck my baby daddy is, it's either Tae or Bortlen. Me and Bortlen did smash they day before our break up and I did let Tae fuck the day of the break up. I got myself tested and the results come back in a few weeks.

I'm scared to tell my parents honestly, that's whyyyy when it's time they will find out and I'll play dumb.

Kinda like the girl from the movie, Just Another Girl from the IRT. Except Ian gon throw my baby away.

I only told my cousin, Ken and my nigga.

The boys walked into the gym.

Serenity tells me I shouldn't perform but I'm fine.

Bortlen and Melvin have been moving silently, we barely hear from them like they planning some shit or sum.

Oh well it ain't my business as long as they keep me out of the shit.

Tae walked to me and stood in between my legs.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked me.

"The bitch out of breath, don't need to fucking perform" Serenity told him.

"I told you, you don't need to perform tonight . Don't perform" he told me.

"But it's the last basketball dance. And y'all championship and also homecoming" I said.

Tonight is their last game, they are playing at a real arena. Tonight is a big game.

"Yeah but y'all got too many dances to do" he said.

"I'm good, I can handle it" I told him.

"Ight" he said as he sat next to me.

"Okay ladies, before the game start we will perform Ego until halftime. Partition will be performed by both Captain and Co, KaLani and Amber, once they finish y'all will come out when the lights come back on and perform the Beyoncé Mix. After for the ending song will be the Captain Hook" Serenity told the girls as she looked at her clipboard. "Do not forget to wear y'all hair Half Up, Half Down. Let's redo it from the top then practice is over"

I got up and walked to the court next to amber as everybody else sat down.

We started dancing our duo.

"Driver roll up the partition please
Driver roll up the partition please
I don't need you seeing 'Yonce on her knees
Took forty-five minutes to get all dressed up
We ain't even gonna make it to this club
Now my mascara running, red lipstick smudged
Oh he so horny, yeah he want to fuck
He bucked all my buttons, he ripped my blouse
He Monica Lewinski'd all on my gown
Oh there daddy, daddy didn't bring the towel
Oh baby, baby we slow it down
Took forty-five minutes to get all dressed up
We ain't even gonna make it to this club
Take all (take all)
Of me (of me)
I just wanna be the girl you like, girl you like
The kind of girl you like, girl you like
Take all (take all)
Of me (of me)
I just wanna be the girl you like, girl you like
The kinda girl you like is right here with me
Right here with me, right here with me, right here with me, right here with me"

Music stopped once we finished and crazy in love played then Run the world, Diva, And Everybody Mad played. We finished off doing the Captain Hook.

"Good job girls, I'll see y'all later tonight" Serenity said as they got off the court and sat down.

I grabbed my phone and played T Shirt.

I threw on the big T Shirt.

"5..6..7..8" serenity counted and I started dancing.

I hit every beat.

"YESS MAAMMM" the team hyped me up.

I removed the T shirt off me and walked to the Double Barre and danced in front of it.

I propped my leg up on the chair and danced then I sat on the chair and hit my 8 counts and got in the floor, arched my back and did my 8 counts and finished the dance off.

I looked at Tae and winked.

The girls got up and got in position. Four groups at each corner of the court.

They all clapped and cheered.

Ego started to play and I put the shirt back on and left it open.

The girls started walking into the center of the court into position.