03

KaLani

I heard crying, Jesus.

I got out the bed and picked KJ up out his crib.

"Big sissy here, it's okay pooh" I told him as I rocked him and he calmed down.

The door bell rung and I put my slides on.

"Jesussss" I said.

I walked down the stairs and opened the door.

"Hey bitch" serenity said.

"Wheww bitch u look like shit, gimme my baby" Ciara said as she walked in and grabbed KJ from me.

she walked in the kitchen, grabbed his bottle, and warmed it up.

"Well welcome bitches" I said as I closed the door after they walked in.

"U must of just woken up" serenity asked.

"Yes, I'm so tired" I said as we headed upstairs.

"Bitch ian going out with you no more, my dad took my damn credit card" Ciara said as she sat on my bed with KJ.

"Girl dont you got another card?" Serenity asked as she sat on my couch.

"He froze my damn bank account" Ciara said as she fed him.

"Damn" I said as I walked into my bathroom.

"Damn, I'm glad I'm grown" serenity said as she took her shoes off and got in my bed.

"Must be nice" me and Ciara said and I closed the door.

I brushed my teeth and turned on my shower.
_____________________________

"I'm hungry" I said as we walked down the stairs.

"On god" serenity said and we walked into the kitchen.

Ciara finally put KJ back to sleep now we can chill.

"I miss my man" Ciara said.

"Which one??" We asked.

".......y'all trynna make it seem like I'm a hoe or sum" she said.

"You are" we told her.

"Y'all can eat my ass but Glizzy" she said and sat on the bar stool.

"Oh girl tell me why we went to the movies last night, I was with Riz and She was with Anthony. We waiting in line to enter and we seen Tae, Goon, Glizzy and Yayo" I said.

"Bitch u lying" serenity said.

"Bitch swear to god" Ciara said.

"Then we finally get into our movie theater and bitch these niggas walk in there with they hoes loud" I said.

"Was the girl Yayo with pretty?" Serenity asked.

"She was cute but she wasn't you" Ciara said.

"Yeah, she was Ight looking" I said.

"That's good" serenity said and flipped her hair.

"Tell her bout what happen when your momma called. Cuz u still haven't told me why right after u left 5 mins later Tae left as well. Then came back in around the same time" Ciara said and I coughed hard and began walking out the kitchen.

Serenity grabbed me by my shirt collar. "Tell me what happen bitch" she said.

"See, like my mother went off on me and after she hung up on me I walked to the bathroom and put my lipgloss on and boom we happened to be locked in the bathroom together" I said.