43

KaLani

"Howwww?" Ken asked as i smirked.

"I knew u was trynna kill me bitch, u thought I'm that fucking dumb huh?" I asked him.

"We was just at the funeral" Ken said.

"Would u like me to explain??" I asked. "Bae gimme a chair please".

Ray gave me a chair and kissed me as I sat down. "Thanks honey" I said to him and sipped my drink.

"So this is what happen" I told him as I started telling him what happen.

What Actually went Down

After the phone call I knew it was Bortlen. I grabbed Lucci bulletproof vest and put it on under my shirt.

I heard a car speeding by.

I know this nigga after me since his ass escaped.

I put my phone down and turned around and got shot up.

I fell to the ground.

The gang ran to me and I winked at Chloe as she grabbed her phone and called the ambulance.

I got shot in my shoulder and stomach but the bullet didn't go thru bc of the vest.

After all the crying and shit, the ambulance took me to the hospital and they removed the bullet out my shoulder and my family came to the hospital.

"He is after me, so faking my death will make him think I'm dead foreal and make him finally feel good about his self. I know where his safe house is so after all this we can kill that nigga" I said. "Wait where is Ken??".

"Shit Ian heard from him since the other day, he acting funny" Ciara said.

"Hmm, that's crazy. He gotta go as well" I said.

"How we gon play this out??" My grandma asked.

"I wanna have a funeral, need to get uncle earl to preach. Ima be in the casket and y'all just play it off, cry allat. I know this nigga watching our every move, when I get discharged he prolly outside waiting so grandma since u parked in the garage he gon be watching Ray and my parents mainly so when ray leave he prolly gon follow him. Ray I want you to have tears rolling down yo face and when u get in the car hit the stirring wheel so he can know Im dead. Take me to your house grandma and ima stay there till the funeral, DONT blow y'all cover at all this shit need to play out right. The day of the funeral literally bring y'all inner acting skills" I told them and they nodded. "Do not let ken touch me because most corpse be cold. I'll hold my breath when he walk up, mom I need u to cry loud when he walk in so u can warn me"

"Bet" they all said.

"This a smart ass plan" Kay said and we chuckled.

"Track Ken, here" Ray said as he gave Ciara a tracking device.

"What about social media?" My dad asked.

"I'll get one of my fan pages with the highest followers to let me get they password and I'll post it. He follow one of them" Ray said.

"Bet" my momma said as she ate her Twix as she stood next to bag.

"We Gotta make it look realistic as hell, we gotta get people to fill the empty seats" Unc Jonathan said.

"Get some fans to do it for money and tell them it's for a music video" I told them.

They all nodded.

"Need to get this son of a bitch" Ray said.
_____________________________
I watched Lucci get ready as we sat on FaceTime together.

"I love you" Ray said and I smiled.

"I love you too baby" I said as I blew him a kiss and hug up and got in position.

The fans got into position and had fake tears rolling down.

"Ready?" Auntie meme asked me as I nodded and she helped me climb into the casket.

"Ight time to act" my momma said she kissed my forehead and they headed out the back and jumped in they cars.

I explained to them and chuckled. "Crazy part about it was that I didn't get buried at all, so that's what u should have been paying attention to" I said

"But You see baby, while u "killed me" I reversed it like Uno and now u finna get got bitch" I said as I grabbed my pistol and shot Bortlen in his head.

"No please I was using him I promise, I love you" ken begged.

"Nah baby, they said keep ur enemies but ur friends closer. We been bestfriends for years, if u wanted him u coulda told me. But instead u tried to kill me, see they tracked u down the other day and u been here for a week. U keep forgetting me and Bortlen dated hoe, I know where his safe house is but this is very shocking to me cuz ian know Bortlen was gay nor that u were trying to kill me" I said and chuckled.

"No" he said and cried.

"Tell my Firstlove and first child I said hey. But that's if u go to heaven but U know u can tell Bortlen I said hey u know when u go to hell bitch" I said and shot him in the head and his brains splattered.

I got up out my chair. I put the gun of safety and put it in my pants.

"Send the clean up crew" ray told them.

"Damn bitch, that was perfect aim" serenity said and we laughed as we walked up the steps.
______________________________
Omniscient

After that Ray and Kalani finally lived the life they wanted, no drama and not having to watch their back.

Ray picked up Asiyah and Kalani popped up and Asiyah screamed and jumped into her mommy arms.

"MOMMYY I MWISSS U" Asiyah yelled and kissed Kalani.

"Hey mommy baby. I miss you too" Kalani said as she held her.

"LANIII" Ray kids said as they ran to her and hugged her.

Yes the kids knew about it, ray told them that if they go along he will buy them anything from the candy store.

They all sat on the couch and watched a movie like a family.

Everybody finally got to live the life they wanted without worrying about their past.

The End........

HEHEHE.
.