07

KaLani
A Week Later

❤️:928K 💬: 728@Lani4Famous: Wicked Games😈🤩

❤️:928K 💬: 728
@Lani4Famous: Wicked Games😈🤩

❤️:492K 💬:389@CiaraRose: One of those days😴

❤️:492K 💬:389
@CiaraRose: One of those days😴.

"She walk around like she that bitch. Hoe ain't worth a damn penny" I heard somebody say as me and Ciara walked to our seat.

"Don't say nun" Ciara told me.

I looked and saw Tae ex hoe, Amber and her lil group of friends talking shit.

"Nah cuz hoe really got me fucked up" I said as I began walking over to her and Ciara pulled me back. "Mane let me go"

"Bitch yo tracks are worth a penny bitch shut the fuck up or get beat the fuck up" Ken our gay friend said walking into class.

Today this nigga hair is pink, nigga change his hair color every damn week.

Y'all may of heard of him KiddKen🥰. That's my baby.

The bitch laughed.

"Bitch can't speak up for herself gotta get this favor ass nigga to speak for her" Amber friend said.

"Bitch clearly you speaking up for yo weak ass friend" Ciara snapped back.

"Oh shit" the whole class said and amber and her clique was looking dumbfounded.

"Bitch sit yo ass down before I beat yo ass" Amber other friend said to Ciara and I took my earring out.

"Bitch beat who ass" me and Ciara asked.

"Oh shit" Ken said and half the class laughed and he tried to hold us back.

"Bitch u ain't bout that life, sit yo ass down u know u finna go run and tell daddy" amber said as she stood up and step to me.

"Bitch don't play hoe, you know how I left the last bitch that tried me. Bitch u better get on yo knees and pray to Jesus before u ever in yo miserable ass life try to step to me" I said as I sized her up and Ken tried to pull me back.