11

KaLani

"Mane ion know what u talm bout" Bortlen said playin dumb.

I thought today was gon be a great day and I hear this nigga Bortlen got a baby on the way with the bitch that yelled at him in the lunch room.

To be honest ion know why I'm mad cuz we literally just got into a relationship and just started fucking and it take a few months to realize ur pregnant. But at the same time bitch we have been talking for 3 months.

This nigga ain't tell me shit I had to find out the same way everybody else did bitch and that's thru fucking social media.

He didn't come to school today so I used my last class of the day to come see what the fuck going on. We got another sub and basically the whole damn class skipped, Ken drove to his nigga house. Today was senior skip day.

Luckily Ciara drove her car to school so I can do whateva when I leave here.

"Oh now u wanna fucking play stupid huh?" I asked as I got in his face.

"U better sit yo ass down and get the fuck out my face" Bortlen said and got up.

"And what the fuck u finna do??" I asked.

He chuckled and sat back down.

"Yeah sit the fuck down"I told him and he grabbed me by my neck and squeezed tight and I gasped.

He pulled me down and laid me on the edge of the bed.

"Let me go" I said as I tried to catch my breath.

"Who the fuck u think u talking to?"

"Nobody.....let me go"

He let me go and I caught my breath and got up.

"U asshole, we are over I'm done fucking with you"

"You do what?" He asked.

I cleared my throat. "Nothing" I said.

"Thought so, come on" he said as he whipped it out and he lifted my dress up.

I pulled my panties down and climbed on top. He lucky I'm horny bitch.
_____________________________

I woke up in Bortlen arms naked.

I yawned and grabbed my phone and seen I had a lot of text messages from my cousins and my parents.

Bortlen grabbed my phone and tossed it on the floor and grabbed my chin and kissed me.

"I gotta go" I told him.

"No u don't, it's Friday tell them u spending the night at a friend house" he said.

"I gotta go get my clothes tho" I said to him.

"Ugh" he said as I laid on his chest.

"I'll see tho" I said.

"Aye bort" I heard then the door opened. "Oh shit".

It was Melvin ass.

"Is that who I think it is?" Melvin asked and I laughed and pulled the covers over my face.

"Wassup?" Bortlen asked him.

"Damn I'm ya homie and u didn't even tell me that, mane I thought she was our sis bit" Melvin said and we laughed.

"Cats out the bag, this my bitch" Bortlen said and I looked at him.

"I'm yo what??" I asked.

"My bi-" he said and I choked him making him cut his sentence short.