15

KaLani

"Here are y'all Jerseys" I said as I handed out the Jerseys.

"Gimme number one" Amber said.

"Ahhh bitch u thought, sit yo ass back and get number 30" I said as I gave her 30.

I grabbed my man jersey.

Our colors are Red and White, we are wearing the boys away game jerseys the white.

We put the jerseys on as we finished getting ready in our locker room.

I sprayed my perfume on me and sprayed glitter on my thighs.

Everybody else did the same.

"Where are ur spandex Amber?" Serenity asked her.

"I left them, I guess they Gon have to see my goodies" amber said and winked.

"Here" a member from the team said giving her the other black spandex.

"Put them on and finish getting ready" serenity told her.
_____________________________

"Let's give it up for our Atlanta Devils" the announcer said as the lights cut off.

Spot light was on me.

I hit the first 8 count and they all followed behind as the spotlight got on all of us.

Crowd started screaming and shouting.

When we finished Doja cat came on.

_____________________________

"Give it up for Devils Dance Team" announcer said and we got off the floor as everybody cheered for us.

We danced during half time.

It's hot as hell.

"Did a good job ladies" serenity said as we walked thru the tunnels by the bleachers and walked to our locker room.

We all freshened up and went back out to the court and sat down in the bleachers.

I sat on the last bleacher with Serenity so I can see up close while the girls sat behind us.

The basketball players starting walking back out and we all screamed and shouted.

Number one came out and I stood up and screamed with everybody else.

He looked at me and winked. They finished calling the rest of the star players and the other school team came in.

Tae walked over to me and stripped back out off his sweatsuit and handed it to me.

"You look good in my jersey". Tae told me as he hugged me.

"I know" I said as I smiled.

I smacked his booty and he looked at me crazy.

"I'm sorry, your booty looking good in them basketball shorts" I said.