39

*Warning Chapter 40 something will be the last chapter, I have another book after I end it so don't worry I gotcha. I was suppose to publish it before I started ambitious but I got thrown off but I will drop it after this*

KaLani
1 month Later

❤️: 6M 💭:59K@ThaDon: 21 Savage 🦋🧁

❤️: 6M 💭:59K
@ThaDon: 21 Savage 🦋🧁

TODAY MY BIRTHDAY BITCHHHH.

I'm finally 21, I'm grown as fuck now. Can buy my own alcohol.

Over the past month, shit has happened. I almost beat Renegade and Toyota ass, caught that hoe in the mall talking shit and Ray and the Yfn gang broke the shit up.

Ray made me and savage stop being friends. Ugh. I kinda liked Savage.

Ray bought a yacht so we finna turn the fuck up on boat all night.

Yayo and Serenity broke up now she with Kay and Ciara is dating Fat.

Dad has Siyah ofc, this our weekend to turn the fuck up. My mother contacted me to tell me happy birthday but that was all. Her ass still bitter, been on social media snapping up with her hoe and her nigga tho.
______________________________

"FUCK THIS PUSSY BOY FUCK IT" we all yelled out.

I held onto the rail and twerked with Serenity.

I pulled my bikini out my ass and grabbed my Dusse and took some to the head

"Bitch I'm out of breath" serenity said and we laughed.

It's hella folks out today for my birthday except my parents and uncles. I will not have grown old folks controlling my grown ass birthday party.

"Bitch u didn't even twerk foreal" I said as we walked inside.

Half of YFN gang was playing Strip Truth or Dare with some hoes they brought along.

"These hoes wild" Chloe said.