05

KaLani

"You so fine" Tae told me as he stood behind me while I finished brushing my teeth.

"Nigga I know" I told him and I washed my face.

He picked me up and put me on the sink and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I heard the buzzer for the gate go off.

"Oh shit" I said and pushed him out the way and ran out my bathroom and put my room and looked at the surveillance camera and saw my grandma car.

"BITCH ITS GRANDMAAAA" I heard serenity yell.

"Shittttt" Ciara said.

"Umm Hide in my closet please" I told Tae as I put my sweat pants on and a tank top.

I pushed him in the closet with his clothes and shoes.

I sprayed my room down.

I walked downstairs with Ciara and Serenity. Serenity was holding KJ in her arms.

"Y'all hid them??" I asked.

"Yes" they both said.

The door bell rung and we walked to the door and opened it.

"Hey grandma" we all said.

"Hey y'all, how y'all doing?" She asked and walked in.

"We good, just chillin" serenity replied.

"Y'all parents asked me to come check on y'all. Ian gon stay too long cuz I gotta go cook Sunday Dinner" she said.

"We are doing just fine grandma don't worry" Ciara said as she smiled.

"Y'all ate?" She asked and picked KJ up. "Hey Maw Maw baby hey sweet baby".

"We were just about to head out to get something" I said.

"Fast food? Y'all need to cook sum all that food in the fridge" grandma said.

"Well see i think fast food is better cuz we don't have to wash dishes, now do we?" Serenity said getting smart and she smacked the back of her head.

"Serenity LaMiyah Kirk, Dont get smart with me girl" grandma said.

She stayed for 20 damn more mins then finally left shit.

"Bye grandma babies, love y'all. Don't forget to bring KJ to me in the morning" she said as she walked out.

"Yes ma'am, Love you too" I said.

"Byeeee grandmaaa" Serenity and Ciara said as we closed the door.

"Shit that was close" I said.

"On god, her ass tried to go up the stairs and shit" Serenity said.

"YALL CAN COME OUT NOW" Ciara yelled.

I locked the door and watched the gates close back as she drove off.

I walked up the stairs and walked in my room.

"Come out come out where ever u are" I said and laughed as I closed the door and this nigga tackled me on the bed.

I laughed.

"I miss you u was gon too long" Tae said as he kissed my neck and tickled me.

I laughed.

"Boy stop before u make me piss myself" I said.

"I made u do it last night" he whispered in my ear.

"Boy piss and squirt is two different things" I told him as he stopped and looked at me.

"Mhmm" he said and kissed my forehead.

My dad started FaceTiming me.

"Oh shit" I said and pushed Tae on the floor.

"Ouch" he said.

"Hushhhh" I said.

I cleared my throat and answered.

"Hey daddy" I said smiling looking non suspicious.

"Wassup BabyGirl" he said.

"Hey baby" Tae whispered to me and I coughed so my dad wouldn't hear.

"What you doing?" My dad asked me.

"Oh nun just chilling in my room. Finna go get sum to eat with my 3 children" I said referring to Serenity, Ciara and KJ.

"Oh that sounds fun. Go clean up before u leave, I know my house dirty prolly" he said.

"Tuh it's clean. What y'all doing?"

"Shit about to miss the damn swimming with dolphins if yo damn momma don't hurry the hell up" he said.

"Shut the fuck up bitch" I heard my mom in the background.

I laughed.

"No u shut the fuck up" my dad said and they argued back and forth.

"Well okayyyy" I said as I chuckled.

"Ima let u go cuz yo momma got me fucked up. Clean my damn house up" dad said.

"Okay dad" I said.

"By the way, Wassup Tae. Yo ass forgot I had cameras outside huh??" My dad said as my eyes got wide.

"Tae is not here, I told u me and him stop talking dad. Ion know what u talking about" I said.

"I know how Tae car look. Go outside real quick, open ur door to ur balcony. Just installed it yesterday, while u was at the movies" dad said and I got up and opened my doors to my balcony. "Now look up".