22

KaLani

"Bitch did take the test?" Ciara asked me as I drove.

"Girl I already told u I did, it's negative hoe I'm clean" I said.

"Bitch I'm talm bout pregnancy test" Ciara said.

"Oh. Bitch I told u the doctors said I may not be able to have kids again, I took one tho and it was negative so I'm good" I told her.

"Good" Ciara said.

"Nigga got too many baby mommas bitch. U will not be baby momma number shit....I don't know I lost damn count" Serenity said and we laughed.

"Nigga probably got more baby mommas than Fetty Wap, now that nigga shoulda really wrapped it up, his ass prolly couldn't find the condoms" Ken said and we laughed.

"Guh get off my nigga" I said laughing.

"Girl all these hoes, and we thought Fetty couldn't see straight obviously it's your man. All these hoes pregnant" Ciara said.

"As long they know the place then we good" I said as we pulled outside the house.

"Periodt" they all said.

"Need to run in and grab my jacket" I told them and they got out the car too.

I knocked at the door and didn't nobody come.

I tried opened the door and it opened.

"Weird" Ken said.

"I know right, he never leave the door open" I said.

"This some weird shit" serenity said.

We walked up the steps and I walked into Kentrell room and he wasn't in here.

I grabbed my jacket off his bed. And I took a quick sniff.

"Bitch u smell that??" Ciara asked.

"Smell like motherfucking sex" serenity said.

"And hot Coochie, Ou Jesus lord" Ken said covering his nose and we laughed.

"Didn't y'all fuck last night?" Serenity asked me.

"Yeah but it was in the damn studio not up here, and my coochie don't smell like this. He got me fucked up" I said.

"Beat that ass suhhh" Ken said spraying air freshener in the room.

We walked out the room and headed back down the steps.

I walked downstairs to the studio.

"Oh shit" Baby Joe said as he looked at me.

"Wassup bae" Ben said to Ciara as she sat in his lap.

I walked to the damn booth door and bammed on it.

"What the hell going on? Why the front door was unlocked?" Montana asked as he walked in.

"OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR KENTRELL" I yelled as he opened it.

"Fuck is u getting loud for?? The hell" he asked.

"WHY THE FUCK IT SMELL LIKE HOT ASS COOCHIE AND SEX IN YO DAMN ROOM??" I yelled at him.

"We fucked last night" he said.

"U KNOW DAMN WELL WE DIDNT FUCK IN YO DAMN ROOM MY NIGGA STOP PLAYING WITH ME" I said getting in his face.

"Woah come on back wouldnt do that if I was u" Ken said grabbing me.

Boomer and Three grabbed me also and pulled me out the booth.