19

KaLani

Today I've chosen to go to the prison and visit a old friend.

Don't nobody know I'm going because I didn't tell them because I knew how they would react.

I got in my car and drove 2 hours to the prison.

I had a dream about Tae last night and he told me in the dream, "never forget about me, live for me". Ima do it.
_____________________________

I sat down and waited for him to come.

I chewed my gum and he finally came out looking like a demon. Damn fucking shame.

I took off my glasses and picked up the phone.

He didn't pick up his phone.

"PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE" I yelled and he grabbed the phone and put it to his ear.

"Wassup" he said as he chuckled.

"What's funny?? I wanna laugh" I told him.

"You. Acting tough and hard now that ur nigga gone. Real cute"

"You so bitter inside. I wanna ask, why did u do that? What was u gaining for killing the only nigga I loved. And yes I said only nigga I loved, I DIDNT FUCKING LOVE YOU" I said and started getting loud.

"If I couldn't have you, then he couldn't either"

"Oh really now?? Now neither one of y'all can have me, u didn't gain shit out of it but behind the jail cell bitch for prolly the rest of your life"

"And in the end, u remain unhappy which I wanted you to be"

"U finna get charged with four murders now how do u feel?"

"I only killed 3 people"

"Nah baby, see what u didn't know is that I was pregnant"

"U a damn lie"

I lifted up my shirt showing him the scar where they cut me at.

"Am I really???" I asked as I sat back down.

"Aw poor baby, down in hell with its daddy. That's what u get for killing my child, thought ian know i nutted in you and u killed our baby"

"Bitch.....see that's crazy you say that because actually" I stopped and chuckled. "Your dumb ass killed your own child, it was your baby"

I only said that to bring that bitch back down to earth. His ass got quiet. It wasn't his baby I got tested months ago.

"Ooo baby cat got ur tongue?? U killed your own baby. See we fucked before we broke up and u nutted in me, boom u got me pregnant. My belly didn't grow as big as other female pregnancies" I said.

He was still quiet just staring at me.

I chuckled. "We both don't have what we want now nigga. U don't have ur baby by me nor me and I don't have my nigga, we are even both get to live a horrible life. Kiss your love ones for me, I'll return a favor back to you for removing my heart" I said blowing a kiss to him and I put the phone back. "I hope u rot in here, bitch."

I heard him yell and I walked off.

I put my shades back on and walked out the prison and got in my car and drove back home.

He just don't know, he just created a cold ass bitch.
_____________________________

"U seem like your in a good mood" meme told me as I sat on the couch next to her and I laid on her.