28

Kalani
7 Months Later

"Hey fat mama, hey tooka butt" I said as I played with my child and she giggled.

I gave birth 5 months ago to a beautiful baby girl, Asiyah Ra'Miyah Bennett.

Oh did I introduce y'all to my baby daddy yet??? Hehe well guys meet Rayshawn or shall I say YFN Lucci.

Yup y'all know who tf it is🥰🤩. That's my baby his fine ahh, if u think he ugly then good bitch he don't need to be fine for y'all hoes to look at. My Dick, my nigga, my money PERIODT.

I done gave him his 4th child, lord he dont need no more. His kids like me tho, they so damn cute.

They ass handled Kentrell alright, made that nigga go back to Baton Rogue he ain't step foot back in Atlanta since that week he put his hands on me. Whateva they did worked.

I've been private with my child which I should because folks in this word just ugh. Today will be my first time even posting her face.

I put her in the sink for her milk photo shoot.

"What the hell u got my child doing?" Ray asked as he walked into the kitchen putting his cup down and he gave her kiss. "Hey dada baby".

She giggled and gave him a kiss back.

"Okay where my kiss at nigga? And lil girl what I tell u about giving my kisses away" I said.

He gave me a kiss and she giggled. He moved behind me as I took the pictures of her.

"Spoiled ass brat" he called me.

"You love it"

He chuckled and kissed my neck. She watched him.

I took a lot of pictures and only chose one.

❤️: 10M@ThaDon: Asiyah Ka'Miyah Bennett🤩💗

❤️: 10M
@ThaDon: Asiyah Ka'Miyah Bennett🤩💗

I washed her off and cleaned her up and put her clothes on. He grabbed her from me and held her.

I cleaned the sink out and cleaned up real quick.

He grabbed his phone and hooked up to the speaker.