08

KaLani

"Finally" Mr. King said.

"Mhm" I said as I walked to my seat and cleared my throat and took my shades off.

"Bitch u was gon for 25 mins, was u taking a shit?" Ken asked me as he filed his nails.

"Right" Ciara asked.

"I ran into somebody I was hoping I wouldnt have seen today" I said.

"Oh my god bitch......was it Bortlen?" Ken whispered to me and I nodded. "Oh my god bitch, what all happen?"

How the hell this nigga knew?

"Wait who was it??" Ciara asked and I whispered it to her. "Bitch he back??"

"Yes" I said.

Bortlen got suspended for literally coming to school loud, well he skipped and went to go get high and he was loud as hell and they suspended him. As in loud baby smelling loud.

"Tell us" Ken said as he moved closer.

I'm glad Glizzy ass left to sit with Tae and a few more niggas they be with but ion know they name and I can care less. Glizzy woulda been asking hella questions.

I only told Ken, Ciara and Serenity about Bortland cuz I trust them.

"Ran into him and he was like why u ain't text me back I been gon for a month and I miss u blah blah, so he start getting touchy like my nigga u wanna keep us a secret and u trynna get yo freak on in the damn hallway" I told them at a very low tone.

"Hood niggas will get pussy anywhere, don't even care who watching. Like when dude ate u out and his baby was next to y'all sleep" Ken said and me and Ciara laughed.

"Ion know what I'm finna do bruh" I said.

"Tell him yeon wanna fuck with him no more" Ciara said.

"Bitch I tried cuz I'm tired of being a secret. I'm too damn fine to be any nigga secret, everytime I tell him he put that tongue on me." I said.

"Bitch she tried" Ken said.

"I need some dick y'all stressing me" Ciara said and we looked at her.

"Bitch what?" We asked her.

"Oh Glizzy dear lets go shall me" Ciara said as she got up and we sat her back down.

"What the hell yo virgin ass need with dick?" Ken asked.

She coughed.

"Bitch when?" I asked.

"It was kinda at ur house outside in Tae car in the garage" Ciara said.

"Wait bitch u know it's a camera outside, that can show u and him going on the garage" I said.

"Aw shit" Ken said.

"No, we went to the garage from the inside not outside so can't see us" she said.

"Oh then, bitch how was it?" I asked.