31

Kalani
A Week Later

❤️: 2M 💬:84K@ThaDon: She got that wet shit😏🤪

❤️: 2M 💬:84K
@ThaDon: She got that wet shit😏🤪.

"Gimme kiss" I told ray as I looked up at him.

He grabbed my ass and grabbed my throat then kissed me.

This is my dad week to keep Asiyah so I'm on tour with ray. My family has came around and they actually like Ray, I don't talk to my mother no more tho because she was wrong for that u suppose to support my decision either way.

"You so fine mane" he said and I smiled.

"You finer" I told him.

"Nah u finer" he said.

"Ahhh shut up" his homie Fred said and we laughed and flicked him off.

"You go in one min" his manger told him and he nodded.

He put his chain on and pulled his pants up.

"U coming with me?" He asked me.

"I'll come out when u perform missing you" I told him.

"Ight" he said as he kissed me and smacked my ass.

"Ew" Kay said and I flicked him off.

They walked out and I sat down next to Serenity.

"Mane what the fuck is u talking about?" I heard ben say and I looked at Ciara.

"Stop playing with me, I heard a hoe in the back. U know what fuck you ben, I don't need you dont call my phone no more" she said as she threw her phone.

"I'm glad I been with the same nigga since high school. U done had 5 niggas and u done had shit more than me and Lani" Serenity said and we laughed.

"Shut up, u had niggas before u went back to yayo" Ciara said.

"Exactly hoe" I said.

I grabbed my blunt, lit it then smoked my blunt.

I grabbed my phone and went live.

"Hey pussy hoes and big dick niggas, y'all hit my line up I'm a single ass hoe looking for a new nigga" Ciara said and Me and Serenity screamed and laughed.

"Mane yo daddy gon see this and cuss u the fuck out" serenity told her.

"Shit. I'm sorry daddy Ian mean what I said, I'm a holy child that was the demon in me speakin." She said.

@YfnxThaDon: Why u not on stage with Lucci?

"I am not finna be on that hot ass stage for no full 2 hours, I'll go when he start performing missing you" I said.

"I know that's right, weave not finna sweat the fuck out" Ciara said. "My lace already lifting a lil".

"You coulda asked me to glue it back down, lemme see" serenity said as she got in front of Ciara and grabbed her bold hold.

I hit the blunt and gave it to Ciara.

@YfnFans: I love y'all together😍 he look happier with you.

"Thank you" I said and smiled. "He is happier with me, promise that. Ian like the last chick, I'm what he was missing "

I winked.

Serenity and Ciara laughed. They caught it.

@Colormenae: 😂. That was cute baby, try again.

I looked at serenity and Ciara and laughed. They looked and laughed.

"Baby get the fuck. I said what I said, fuck up off my live" I said.

"Baby must of thought she was finna find Lucci in the live" Ciara said.

"Or sum, hoe get back. Nah stay, since u wanna be nosey" I said.

"On god" serenity said.

"I got him now baby, don't worry I'll take care of him better than u did" I said.

@Colormenae: You will never be me baby😘. Y'all not gon last long🥳.

"Baby girl, we been fucking with each other for a year. Got a baby with him, he ain't cheating on me or had another cucumber party" I said laughing.

"Baby didn't u break up with him cuz of that party?? Baby I coulda sworn u was at the party as well. I would never" Serenity said.

"On god, baby it's just a cucumber party" Ciara said.

"Ion get how u break up with somebody because of a party u was at as well, I get that it would have been disrespectful if u wasn't there but hoe u was there watching him. U acting like he sticked the cucumber in the hoe pussy" I said laughing.

@Colormenae: Girl, I built him up I'm the reason he is who he is.

"Hoe u sound dumb as fuck bitch u ain't built shit up. Ray made u bigger than what u was, his fans don't even like u hoe" I said.

"Baby just go run ya head thru a mirror cuz we all know that's cap" Ciara said.

"Right, hoe get yo ass up off here. Dumb ass hoe" serenity said as she finished Ciara hair.

@ToyaJohnson: 😂😂.