23

KaLani

"Say Why the fuck u wanna play with me? Do I look like a play station to you?" He asked.

"Do u want me to answer that?? Or........? The dents make u look like the controller, u know the lil things u use to move" I said and he grabbed me by my throat and pushed me against the wall.

"Say u gon keep playing with me like a I'm a ho or sum huh??" He asked and his strong ass accent came out.

"U is a hoe baby" I said.

He did his evil laugh and let me go.

He drew his hand back and Montana caught him and pulled him away from me.

I chuckled.

"Say come on. U can't go back to jail" Montana told him.

"Listen to Montana nigga. Hit me and u either end up in a jail cell or damn grave next to my baby daddy. Get the fuck out my house" I told him.

They all walked out my house and I slammed the door as they got out.

"Wait y'all missing one. BEN BRING YO ASS ON" I yelled and he walked back down the steps with his shirt off and his belt unbuckled.

I scrunched my face up. How the hell u get twat that fast.

Nigga ain't even been here 15 mins, how the hell?.

"How??" I asked Ciara as she walked down the steps fixing her shirt.

"Would be surprised what u can get done in between 10 mins" Ciara said laughing.

"Oh wow" I said.
_____________________________

"U WANNA GET MAD AT ME FOR WHAT I SAID ON LIVE AND U GOT YO DAMN BABY MOMMA AT YO FUCKING HOUSE. MANE GET THE FUCK OFF MY PHONE WITH ALLAT SHIT" I yelled at kentrell thru the phone.

"Say u wanna act single for Instagram. Go be single" he said.

"AND I MOTHERFUCKING WILL TOO" I said as I hung up and threw my phone.

"Let's go to this house party at Yayo house" Serenity said.

"Bet" I said.
_____________________________

I smoked the hookah.

"I missed you lil sis" yayo said as he hugged me.

"I just seen you last week nigga" I said hugging him back.

"A week ago, too long ago" he said.

"Well" I said and sat on the counter.

"This nasty ass food" Ciara said complaining.

"Why she here?" Glizzy asked as he walked into the kitchen with a attitude.

"Suck my pussy bitch" she told him and flicked him off.