04

KaLani

"Damn bit u okay??" Serenity asked.

"Shut yo ass up, I'm good" Ciara said as she walked into the living room with us and we all sat on the couch.

I looked at KJ and saw that his ass was falling asleep.

I got up and walked up the stairs and took him in his room and laid him in his crib. I turned on the baby monitor and walked back downstairs.

 I turned on the baby monitor and walked back downstairs

Glizzy (L) & Yayo (R)

Tae^

I sat on the couch and Tae moved close to me. "Boy move yo uglahhh gon somewhere" I told him.

I watched tv and he put his leg over me.

Serenity and Ciara was enjoying their conversation with they ex niggas.

I got up and walked down the hall and walked into the sunroom. I would have went to my room but shit....ion even know why I didn't go to my room.

I need peace and quiet. Can't hear nothin from in here.

I looked out the window and the sun was beaming bitch. I turned on the tv and watched Mean Girls.

The door opened and Tae ass walked in and closed the door.

"Why u keep avoiding me girl?" He asked as he sat next to me.

"It's bad enjoy I gotta see yo ass at school my nigga, u know I got a man why u keep popping up?" I asked.

"So when yo parents find out u dating a nigga 5 years older than you how they gon react?? Fuck yo nigga, I miss you" he said and kissed my neck.

"Tae......shit" I said as I soft moaned as he kissed my neck over and over again.

He sucked on my neck and bit it soft. I bit my lip.