38

Kalani

"I don't care, my baby is somewhere I don't even fucking know. I'll never let her go anywhere I don't feel uncomfortable with. He was wrong for taking my child like that and they somewhere I don't even fucking know" I said as I tried to calm down. "Then he blocked me so I can't fucking contact him, I WANT MY BABY I BEEN THRU TOO MUCH WHEN I WAS PREGNANT AND ILL BE DAMNED IF SOME HAPPEN TO HER WHILE SHE WITH HIM."

"Mane he not finna let nun happen to her" My dad said.

"I don't care u not understanding where I'm coming from. As many times we have broken up he never took her and blocked me, I'm worried sick and I can't contact him at all" I said.

"I'll call him, mane calm down" my dad told me as he grabbed his phone and he called.

This nigga answered.
_____________________________

After they talked, Ray agreed to bring her back tomorrow.

I'm at home with my cousins and Ken rn. They on live explaining what happen since we got put into shade room again.

@skajsns: Why did u panic like that?

"I reacted how any other mother would, I get that he is her father and he would never let nun happen to her but what if some was to happen, he blocked me on both my phones so I have contact him then he didn't tell me he was taking her so yeah ima panic. I only leave my child with my dad, or my cousins and they always let me know where they finna go with her before they leave" I said.

Everybody commented Periodt.

@RegxLucci: Mhmm why did he take her in the first place?

"That's none of ur business bitch" Ciara said.

"He got mad at me for sum" I said.

"He live right now" serenity said and she joined it and showed us.

He had Asiyah laying on his chest sleep.

"This my child fuck y'all talm bout. Taking that hoe to court" he said.

I laughed.

"Man I wish he would" I said to live.

He chuckled at comments. "I kidnapped my child, okay. My baby got me thats all she need in her life" I heard him say.

"Mane Ight Ima let him see how that feel too" I said.

She clicked off his live and turned her phone off.

I grabbed my other phone and connected it to the home speaker.

"I'll bet they say the same damn thing
Got niggas paying top dolla to holla
Talking about they pretty brown frame
And I don't mean the Impala
That you just hopped out of
Go on 'bout ya business
You must be religious
God done took her time
And you're tired of hearing those same old line" we sung.

"Talk to you 'bout something new
Didn't look the same to you
Talk to you 'bout something new
I don't wanna get home with you
Talk to you 'bout something new
Take a look, the same to you
Talk to you 'bout something new
I don't wanna get home with you"