25

Meilani

My heart hurt and my adrenaline is rushing.

Tired of this shit.

I kicked the door down and ran to khalick.

"Why??" I asked him.

"Why what?" He asked.

"20 plus years and u gon keep acting like we 20 huh??" I asked with tears running down.

"She came on to me" he said.

I stabbed him in his leg and he groaned loud.

Everybody ran into the room to grab me.

"MOM NO" I heard Kalani yell.

"I WANT A FUCKING DIVORCE AND ION WANNA SEE U EVER AGAIN. LET HIS ASS BLEED THE FUCK OUT DIE BITCH. I Shoulda stayed with Von" I yelled and stabbed him in his arm and they pulled me away.

I looked at the knife and watched the blood drip.

"HOPE U LIVE HAPPLY EVER AFTER WITH THE BITCH" I yelled as I pushed them off me and I walked down the steps and threw the knife on the floor.

I caught my breath and cried and walked to my car.

Heart feel heavy as hell. Can't take this shit no more.

I called my lawyer and she answered.

"I want a divorce now" I told her as I wiped my tears. "And I might be going to jail so I need u".

"Aw shit, what happpen??" She asked.

"Nigga just cheating on me and I stabbed his ass twice" I said and I saw the ambulance coming thru the gate.

I pulled off and drove.

"Girl, really?? I'll get the divorce papers. Call me if u do actually go to jail" she said.

"Bet, thank you" I said.
_____________________________

I drove to a close friend of mines house and got out.

"Hey baby" she said as I walked up the steps to her porch and I hugged her.

"Hey pooh" I said.

"Glad u can come. We was waiting for u" she said as we walked in her house up the stairs to her room.

She opened the double doors to her bed room and she dropped her robe and climbed in her bed.

"Finally" her boyfriend said licking his lips.

I pulled off my dress and climbed in the bed and she pulled me in and kissed me as he rubbed our booty.

Three some Thursday, then I'm single now. I may be old but I still get nasty.
______________________________

"Fuckkk demarioooo" I moaned loud as he pulled my hair and hit it from the back.

"Take that dick baby" ari said as she grinned and kisses me.

"Damn girlll" Demario said as he gripped my waist and pounded my shit.

I screamed and tried to push him back and he grabbed my arms and pinned me down to the bed.

My eyes rolled back as Ari rubbed my clit as Bag pounded my shit.

Bag grabbed me by my throat and pulled me up and kisses me.
______________________________

"Where u been??" Jonathan asked me.

"Minding my damn business" I said as I fixed my hair as I sat on the couch. "Where my kids?"

"They at the hospital with there daddy, somewhere u should be. Where the hell u went?" Dunk asked me.

"I been in my bag" I said. Hehe nah baby literally.

"You almost killed my homie now u gotta die" Ku said.

"Sit yo ass down fake ass Chris Brown" I told him and they laughed. "Y'all asking me questions, why the fuck y'all not there??".

"Obviously we all couldn't stay with him" Kid said.

"Damn, I hope y'all cleaned his clothes and blood from out my house" I said and laughed.

"U cold hearted" Rico said.

"I'm just a real ass single ass bitch, give a fuck bout a nigga" I said as I smoked a blunt.

"U need to go up to the hospital" Jonathan said.

"Is he pressing charges?" I asked.

"No but yo ass need to go to the hospital and apologize" Dunk said.

"Ian apologizing for shit, he can suck my ass again ion give a fuck. Ian apologizing for shit I said or did, I wouldn't have said or done it if Ian mean it. He deserved the shit so NEXT CALLLERRR" I said getting loud.
______________________________

I walked into Khalick hospital room and everybody looked at me.

"Fuck y'all looking at? The hell" I aaked.

I walked to KJ and picked him up from out of Khalick bed and Khalick woke up.

"Mane what the fuck u doing?" Khalick asked.

"Ho shut up" I told him as I put KJ on my shoulder as he slept.

"Mane when I get out this hospital Ima beat yo ass"

"Better hope yo crippled ass can get your feeling back first hoe. Stop playing with me like I won't take yo life" I said as I walked to asleep Kalani and woke her up.

"Huh?" She answered and opened her eyes.

"Come on, wake up" I told her and she got up.

"Nawl mane let her stay" khalick said.

"Boy shut yo old ass up talking to me bitch. Damn can't do shit but talk out ur long ass neck in that damn hospital bed. They need to give u a stronger dose on yo meds, I'm tired of u hoe, just die bitch" I said.

"Maaaaaaa. U don't mean that" Kalani said.

"Nah I meant that shit. 20 years later he still gon cheat, need to kill his self and leave me the fuck alone for life" I said and walked out his room and waited on Kalani.

She came out and we walked out to my car and drove off.