2

"Elora? Wake up" I heard someone called my name and I feel somebody is shaking my body.

I yawned a couple times before opening my eyes. I saw Daphne and I rubbed my eyes slowly.

"good morning" I said and sat up.

"morning. Get ready now or we're gonna be late" she said.

I nodded my head and stand up. I stretched my arms and my back. I walked into the bathroom to get ready. I washed myself with a Vanilla scent soap.

Once I'm done, I just apply some strawberry chapstick and put on a perfume also Vanilla scent.

I see the girls are not ready yet so I decided to wait for them in the common room. While waiting, I read a book called Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them while sitting on a couch.

"hey, Elora?"

I turned back to see Draco "Draco? Hey" I replied to him and smile.

"what are you doing?" he asked and I could feel he sit next to me.

"reading..." I said not looking up from my book.

"aren't you going to breakfast?"

"I'm still waiting for the girls... What about you?" I said, looking up at him from my book.

"waiting for the boys" he replied casually while spreading up his arms on the couch.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"by the way, what are you reading?"

"Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them. Wrote by Newt Scamander. It's a really interesting book about interesting creatures" I explained about the book to him that I didn't even realized that he keep staring at me until I look up from my books and look into his eyes. We didn't even realized we're leaning into each other.

We heard someone cough making we look up at the person. It's Blaise with Crabbe and Goyle behind him.

"oop. Did we interrupt you guys dating?" said Blaise while smirking at both of us.

I shook my head and look down at my lap.

"dating? Who are dating?" we heard Pansy's voice behind is making us turn our head towards her.

"Malfoy and his little girlfriend Dumbledore were dating just now-" Blaise said but he got cut off.

"but Blaise interrupted them" Crabbe said while laughing with Goyle.

"we're not dating. We're just...... Friends..... Yeah... Besides, it's killing us to wait for all of you to get ready, ya know? I almost grown a beard" Draco said.

I laugh at the last part making him look at me. I stopped but I can't stop myself from smiling. Again, ke keeps staring at me.

I feel awkward so I decided to speak first.

"well, without wasting any precious time... Shall we head to the breakfast?" I said while smiling.

I pulled Daphne, Pansy and Millicent to the entrance of the dungeon. We walked to the Great Hall with me trying to change the topic and they keep teasing me.

We walked into the Great Hall and sit at the Slytherin table. Again, I just look at the girls eating their breakfast.

"aren't you going to eat?" Millicent asked me and I nodded my head.

"I'm going to eat later" I said and she nodded her head.

I saw Fred and George so I decided to go at them and say a hi.