Chapter two

Liam

"DYLAN YOU DONE IT THIS TIME"

Bryce, dad and I look at each other and sigh. We don't even bother asking what happened. It's the same as all was. Uncle Dylan gets bored and decides to annoy mum by planting a prank. Mum always falls for the prank and then ends up chasing him around the house.

Uncle Dylan and Aunty Mia live right next door to us but spend as much time here as they do there. Our house is practically attached to each other so I see them everyday. It's nice. It's like I'm apart of a big family.

My dad and Dylan were best friend since birth since their parents were best friends too. They are the only child in their family so it is normal for them to treat each other like brothers. It's like tradition or something for each family to be best friends with each other. I meant Bryce when I was five. He's a year and couple months younger than me but that didn't stop the fact that he is one of my best friends and someone I consider a brother. My uncle Dylan adopted him when he was three and since then we have been close. I was glad he came in my life at the moment of time as Cameron, another best friend and someone I consider a brother, moved away. It was hard on me even though I knew I would still keep in touch. It was difficult because I was use to seeing him everyday.

Without knowing Bryce history, you would never think he is adopted. He just fits in so well, like he was there from the start. I know that weird to say but it's weird to explain. He looks like my uncle and if I didn't know the truth. I would think Bryce is Dylan's biological son.

"I have no idea what you are on about?"

"You saying you didn't dye my hair pink?"

"I'm not saying that at all"

"So you admit you done it"

"I haven't said that either"

"Argh"

I continue chewing the left over pizza from last night. Bryce doesn't look up from his phone and my dad is looking at the ceiling as if praying for this repeat drama moves over. I hold back my chuckle.

"Ow. That hurts. Owee stop. Mia tell this crazy woman to stop"

"I'm not telling her such thing."she snaps at her husband.

"Oh dear me."she whispers.

"You're meant to have my back"uncle Dylan argues

"Here change Elle's diapers"she tells him.

"Number one or two?"I hear him ask his wife.

Aunty Mia doesn't have to answer because a second after I hear my uncle gag "number two it is. Nope no ha. That is definitely watery poo going down my hands. Number three it is"he gags again.

Mum and Mia giggle and walk off. I could hear the footsteps coming closer to the kitchen.

Aunty Mia enters first and she is biting her lips nervously. Bryce gets up and plants a kiss on her cheeks. When my mum enters the room. I choke on my pizza. My dad gasps and it's like all air was suck out. Bryce just freezes looking at my mother with widen eyes

"What?"she asks after switch her gaze between us.

Confusion written all over her face.

My mother is Korean. She had fair skin and has-well had dark brown hair that she never dyed in her life. It's like a rule she has.

Her hair is not only pink but at the top it's a green yellow Colour which looks hideous. That's not even the worst part. Her perfect eye brows were purple.