Chapter eighteen

Lily

Enzo must have gotten bored in his room with the boys because he came to ours and spent time watching and eating with us. That's a lie, I was eating and watching something on the discovery channel while Enzo and Cindy were in their own little bubble having a deep conversation. I didn't mind at all because I was so infatuated with what was on the television I didn't really pay any mind to them.

I started feeling like I was third wheeling when they started laughing and I didn't know what the joke was because I wasn't paying attention. They were cute but so annoying when you were trying to watch little fat penguins wobbling around.

Bryce, I don't know how he managed to do it, had a date. Apparently while Liam and I were finishing the movie, he managed to pick up someone and they arranged a date for tonight. We were leaving the next morning because we got all we needed from Stanford.

I wanted to give Enzo and Cindy some privacy. Okay that's a lie, I wanted some quiet time to watch the cute little penguins so I made my way to the boys hotel room to do just that with my endless snacks with me. I opened the door and walked in ready to throw myself on the couch when noticed Liam on the bed sleeping. Peacefully.

Just then I had the best idea and I just had to do it. I didn't know when and where I was going to get this same chance again. Liam and I have been getting along quite well for the past two days, I hardly had to glare at him and that was almost strange. I had to do something to balance the scale of our relationship. We are Liam and Lily for goodness sake, we could hardly stand each other, being on good terms for too long can do more damage long term than being half and half.

I slowly tiptoed back out of the room knowing that any sound I make would wake him up. Werewolf shifters, especially alpha tend to sleep with one eye open in case of any attack.

I went back to my room without knocking, Enzo and Cindy jumped away from each other so fast Cindy rolled out of bed and banged her head on the bedside table.

I sighed.

"All that work for someone who already knew you were going to make out as soon as they left the room."

Cindy gave me a sheepish grin while Enzo helped her up and check on her head.

"I will get an ice for you"he said leaving the room.

"I-"Cindy started.

"Not my business"I sang, turning my head away to look for my makeup bag.

"We didn't even kiss. We were about too then you came in. We are not going to do anything more than that. I swear!"

"The lady protests too much methinks"I tease.

"No-I-"

I could laugh at how adore she was.

"Cindy sweetie. Have you see my blush?"giving her a way out.

Cindy furrowed her brows.

"Liam is sleeping and I think the guy needs a little pick me up makeover. Poor guy looks worn out"

"On the coffee table"she answers accepted my answer.

"Don't forget to wrap up"I couldn't help but tease once again.

I was so evil.

"We weren't doing anything!"she cried while I left the room chuckling.

I walked back to the boys hotel room, closed the door as quietly as I could and tiptoed my way to Liam. He was on his back, wearing a dark blue shirt that ridden up to his belly button. There was a trail of hair moving down towards his waistband of his boxers. I quickly averted my eyes away. He had one hand under his pillow and the other over the blanket covering the bottom part of this body.