Chapter eight

Lily

"You need to go in there and ask for Ryan. We need to conform whether she works here still and is working there today or not" I tell my dear friend who looks like she didn't want to be doing this.

"Why am I doing this again?"she asked again looking over her shoulders then back at me.

"It's a werewolf thing. You won't understand. Hurry up!"I tried to push her toward the car.

We parked near the garage but not near enough that if anyone came out, they would see us. It was a good distance, I would be able to see everything but might not hear.

We got out the car so we look less suspicious and not like we are spying on anyone. We just look like two woman who are talking to each other in front of their car.

She stopped and turned around.

"What's wrong with the car again?"

"It just needs a bit of a tune up. Ryan was recommended"I replied hurrying her to the garage.

She stopped again and I honestly wanted to pull my hair out.

"I'm nervous. I'm not good with acting"

"You're not acting. This car really does need a tune up."I told her.

She bites her bottom lips, a nervous habit she has.

"What if she's there"she asked looking past her shoulders as if anyone would come out any second.

"Then tell her that she was recommended and talk nice to her. Maybe ask her to lunch"I suggested.

"No way! She would think I'm hitting on her"she whispered.

"No she won't"I huffed.

"I'm serious. 7/10 times she gets hit on working in a garage shop by men and I come out of no way asking her to fix a car then hit on her too. Some people consider this a man's place to work. She would think I'm not taking her seriously."

"Ok alright don't ask her for lunch. We will just follow her whatever she goes. She's likely to go to park like the last couple days. Just see how she is okay" I rushed to tell Cindy.

Cindy looked thoughtful for a second before nodding.

She fixed her blazer, closed her eyes and held her breath.

"What are you doing?"

Seriously, what was she doing?

There was no time for this. Today is extremely sunny and I don't like sweating. I'm a were, we get hot very easily.

"I'm trying to get into character"she replied with a hiss.

"What? No yo-"

"Shh"she waved her hands at me.

Okay then. I pushed my lips to firmly close.

She turns to me and starts to make weird faces and noises. Afraid that she was going to shh me again, I kept my mouth shut. She puts on her lipgloss and her pink sunglasses.

"Okay I'm ready."she said then turns so dramatically, she almost loses her footing.

I pull out a hand to help her but she righted herself, flicking her hair back.

"I'm okay. I'm okay"she repeated walking towards the car and driving just in front of the garage.

Bad actress my ass. She blew me a kiss and headed inside. I hide out of sight and waited for Cindy to return.