Chapter five

Liam

"That's Lindy Shaw."I inform him.

His eyes grows wider and snaps to mine.

"As in-"

"As in the lovely doctor"I finish his sentence for him.

He looks at Lindy's dead body again and I do too. Praying that my eyes would tell me something different. It didn't. It is definitely her.

"I will call Cameron"he says.

I hear him run off, I am about to turn and ask him to call my mum too but I notice something. In dr Shaw hands, I open her hands and find a photo. It was up so I knew she held it in her hands while she was getting murder, this must mean it's important.

"Alpha"my head snaps to the person calling me.

It was Jones.

When he reaches to me, from the corner of my eyes I notice he is holding a plastic wallet bag but I couldn't focus on that.

My attention was on the photo I was holding. It is a photo of an attractive female. Long black hair and unusually beautiful blue eyes that draws you in. A photo of a girl-no- a woman. A woman who looks so familiar but I can't point a finger on why.

What does that even mean? Why did she have a picture of this woman?

"And we found this "Jones says handing me the bagged evidence.

I take the the plastic wallet. In it was a piece of paper. Looks like a old.

Find the healer, you will find the boy.

"Looks like she was handing south"Zara says drawing me out.

I turn to her.

"Towards Redwood pack"I say thinking out loud.

"That's what I assume"she replies.

"Aunt Charlie needs to see this"I tell her.

"I will call your mum, fill her in"Zara says.

"Thanks Zara"I mumble my attention on the picture.

Shaw disappears suddenly couple of months ago, doesn't tell her job and is reported missing by her colleagues. Finally found. Dead. In my bloody territory.

I close my eyes tight and try to repress the anger I feel. I didn't know Dr. Shaw very much other than Aunty Charlotte and my mum thinking she's lovely. That is more because Tom, Charlotte's brother had a nasty nurse and it was a nice difference than the woman herself. Though I have never heard anything negative from anyone else. From what I know the woman was ...lovely. So why was she murdered?

Why and where did she disappear couple of mouths ago?

Holding a picture and one useless note.

Find the healer, you will find the boy.

What boy. What healer?

Healers are rare, not so rare that there is only a hand full of them that exists but rare enough that packs kill to have them.

They can heal broken arms, something that is useful for humans. Werewolves necessarily don't need that because they already have that power. Though they can speed up the progress. What we don't have is the ability to heal emotional scars. The scars we can't see but feel. They have that power.

Find the healer, you will find the boy.

The handwriting was messy, almost rushed and it was written in blood.