Unpacking

Luna's Pov

        "Set it here," I said to the mover as he moved my belongings into the bedroom. He left the room and I sighed and flipped open the box top," This is going to be boring," I whined and I felt someone place an arm around my shoulder and then say to my left," Quit complaining. You don't have many things, and we don't have to unpack any other parts of the house. The servants will do it for us." I rolled my eyes and looked at Russel," We are helping Russel. As much as we don't want to, we are." He sighed and dropped his arm from my shoulder and I thought he was going to leave me to pack, but instead he wrapped his arm around my waist and hoisted me into the air, causing my bangs to bounce into my face, and I blew them out as I squealed," Russel! Put me down!"

        He laughed as well as he carried me through the house," Not a chance, missy," I groaned and began hitting his back. "Ow, ow, ow, okay I am putting you down. I'm putting you down!" He said, and dropped my on my butt. "Owie," I whined as I stood up, rubbing my now sore butt. he stretched slightly," Serves you right," And I stuck my tongue out at him. Well, that caused him to tackle me, and now we were wrestling on the ground. "Miss Rhoades? A Mr. Suoh is on the phone for you," I pushed Russell off of me and stood up, taking the phone from her," Thank you," I said to her and she bowed before rushing off. "Hello?" I asked as I placed the phone to my ear. Russell came at me then and I dodged and he hit the wall. I held back my laugh as I was answered from the other end of the line," Hello, Miss Rhoades. I am calling to speak with you about yours and your brothers application to Ouran Academy." Russell picked himself up from the wall, and came at me again, and i stepped out of the way and tripped him, placing my foot on his head and holding him to the floor," Yes, can I ask if we were accepted?" Russell shook me off and this time tackled me to the floor, making me bite my tongue so I wouldn't squeal in the headmaster's ear. "Yes, both yourself and yourbrother have been accepted and we awair your arrival. Your uniforms are being sent to your homes as we speak." I was in a headlock, and I struggled to say clearly," Thank you, Sir. We are both eager to attend." Before I pressed the button to hang up.

        "You Jerk!" I yelled, before flipping mine and Russel's positions," You just made me look like an ass in front of the principal!" I shouted as I put him to the floor. After a few moments he said," Uncle, uncle, uncle!" And I let him up. "Now, carry me back to my room!" I said smiling to him as I held my arms out to him. He sighed and bent down, and I jumped on his back, making him give me a piggy back ride upstairs. When we got there, he bent down and I grabbed his hand," Stay and help me unpack. Then we'll do yours, and the rest of the mansion," And we did just that.  The rest of the day was spent unpacking our house, and setting it up. At about three in the afternoon our school uniforms came, along with five extras. I hung mine up right away in my closet, and then went to Russel's room and hung his up before they ended up on the floor. At ten-thirty that night we were finished with the house, and we went to the family room, and I collapsed on my back across Russel's lap as he played Skyrim," I play next," I said as he accidently fell off of a cliff. I smirked and took the remote from him, and once the game reloaded began playing the character. 

        We only played with the one character, and played him to our liking. It was an interesting way to play, considering Russel was very much into the warrior way of playing, and I loved assassination. It was fun, to say the least. We played until we died, and then the other took over. We continued to play until midnight, when we decided to sleep for school the next day.

          I woke up at seven the next morning I did my usual routine and then put on my yellow dress for school. It had been about a half hour so I hurried over to Russell's room so we could leave. "Hey, Russel," I said as k was opening the door," let's- You idiot! Get out of bed before we're late!" I shouted as I kicked him out of the bed. He groaned on the floor and I smiled," Good, you're awake."