Returning To The Life Of.... Haruhi?

Luna's Pov

        It's been two weeks, since the funeral, and I was trying to get as back into my normal life as I could. I was still singing for the Host Club, and I honestly, was feeling much better then the first day afterwards, when I fell into a slight depression. I guess everything just caught up with me at once, and I fell for a bit. But, I was better now, and it was amazing.

        However, today was Sunday, and I planned on relaxing all day. Just a break from the stress of late, and just calming myself down. Right now, I was sitting in the spa, hey, I'm a girl give me a break, and I was leaned back in my chair as people tended to my hands and feet, while someone was putting a treatment in my hair. I was only wrapped in a towel currently, having just come from the steam room. I sighed as I rested my head back," You know what, this is nice. It's rare for me to get time to myself, and no one can ruin it." Just then the door opened and a maid, Susuma, walked in. "You have a phone call, Miss," She said, and I groaned. "The universe just loves to prove me wrong," Which caused the girl to giggle and say," It's a Mister Suoh, Miss." I instantly reached out for my cellphone from her and put it to my ear. "Hello, sir," I said, but then let out a breath of relief when I realized it was only Tamaki, who was yelling about random nonsense.

        "Tamaki, he- hey! Tamaki!" I shouted, causing his rant to stop. I sighed and said," Calm down, and tell me what's up," I leaned back, and let everyone continue with what they were doing, putting the phone betweem my ear and shoulder, giving my hand back to the girl. "I had a dream this morning and Haruhi was in poverty and she ate the tuna thinking it was fancy and it wasn't and she fasts and has a single lightbulb and a closet to the infinite beyond and that's why we have to go make sure she's okay!" He said in a long rant. I held a straight face as I said," Tamaki, you know you're my friend right?" I could practically see his head nodding excitedly as he said," Yes!" With determination. "And you know that I care about my friends, right?" I asked slowly. "Yes!" I sighed," Okay, remember that as I say this: That is the craziest damn thing I have ever heard." It was silent for a few seconds and then he went off on another rant and the only thing I heard was," Pick you up in ten minutes," Before the line went dead and I groaned, rolling my head to the side, letting the phone fall from my shoulder. "Hey, Susuma, I have to ask a favor of you." She nodded," Yes, miss?" I sighed," Remind me later to block Tamaki's number from my phone."

        From there, I moved as fast as I could, sending Susuma off to get me some clothes, and having the others rinse my hands, feet and head of whatever they were doing. I grabebd the clothes Susuma handed me as I stood up, and went behind a screen to change, muttering some colorful things about Tamaki and his "plans" under my breath. When I was done I walked out, I lookd in the mirror, and decided that Susuma was probably my new person to go to if I ever needed fashion advice. (Link to the right). I twirled around once and then turned to Susuma and hugged her, "Thank you!" I said as I bound out of the room, and to the front of the manor. When I opened the door, a white limo was pulling up, and I was already waiting at the door, when it pulled to a stop. When it opened, I slid in and sighed when I saw everyone was already in there," Well, now there's no chance at all of this being relaxing," I sat across from Kyoya, and smiled at him, to which he nodded.

        "So," I said, placing my elbow on my leg and my head in my hand, directing my gaze to Tamaki," I'm afraid I wasn't able to catch what you were saying earlier. Care to tell me what we're doing exactly?" He nodded," We are going to save Haruhi from poverty!" He said, miraculiously finding the room to stand in here and point dramatically to the ceiling. I sighed," Tamaki, Haruhi is part of the middle class. What even gave you the idea she lives in poverty?" He opened his mouth to speak and I held up my hand," Nevermind, I don't wanna know." And he sat down, dark clouds circling his head. What the heck? I sighed and looked over at Kyoya and smiled," Surprised to see you awake this early on a Sunday." He only huffed and looked out the window. I giggled," Oh, so you are irritated. That makes more sense."