Just Me

Luna's Pov

        The next morning, everything was back to normal. Well, almost everything. Kyoya and I... I blushed at the thought and he walked up and took my hand. "Good morning," I said quietly," I guess," And I laughed. He really wasn't a morning person. We were outside now, waiting for everyone to finish packing. "So, Tamaki is the pervert then?" I asked as He came walking out. "Yeah, I never would have pegged him as an S&M guy," Hikaru and Karou said. I shook my head," Poor innocent Haruhi. Having to be harassed by a pervert. It's a good thing we all got there when we did." Tamaki tried defending himself, but we were all getting in the car. "I told you! That's not what happened!" Tamaki yelled. I looked over to Haruhi, and she had a "bullshit" look on her face. "I see," she was monotone," Well, now I know what S&M is. I can't believe I almost let you get away with it."

         She rolled up the window, and Tamaki said something again, but we couldn't hear him. I looked over at Kyoya," Well, I guess this vacation turned out different then I thought. He looked at me and reached out to grab my hand, though he was reading a book and not looking up. I smiled and intertwined our fingers as the car took off, leaving Tamaki behind. I looked out the back window to see him yelling after us. I stuck my tongue out at him and winked before turning back around and saying," Although, I think it might be better for others then some," And I giggled slightly, before I burst out laughing.

*Two Hours Later*

        They dropped me off at my house and I said by to everybody, and when it came to Kyoya, he surprised me by kissing my cheek, before I could say or do anything. After that, one of my butlers came out and grabbed my suitcase from the trunk, but I smiled at him and took it instead," Thank you, but I can carry it." And he nodded," As you wish, Madame." I waved to everyone as the car pulled away, and then looked up at river stone mansion, smiling," So, is my brother feeling any better." He didn't answer me, so I looked over at him. "Has he gotten worse?" He shook his head," No. I'm sorry madame. He was able to," He paused for a second," Leave his room the day you left." I nodded," Well, at least it wasn't anything major. I'm sorry, but could you take my bag instead? I know I said I would, but I want to go speak with my brother." He wouldn't meet my gaze now and said," As you wish," And took my bag and hurried inside.

        I brushed off his behavior, though, and ran inside and upstairs. When I got to his room I knocked twice before bursting in," I'm home!" I sang as I entered the room, but I froze at what was in the room. Nothing. None of his belonging's or a piece of furniture, or a wall decoration. I flipped on the light, and was proven wrong by the one piece of paper that had blended in with the white carpet. I hurried over and picked it up, my hands shaking. I opened it up, and quickly read over it's contents.

Luna.

        I'm sorry for having to do this for you, but I need to leave. Yesterday, during school, I was called to the office. Mom had called asking for me. She said she wanted us to come home. That it would be safe there now. I told her no. She started crying then, saying she wouldn't be able to live without us, and missed us dearly. You have to believe me when I say I didn't want to leave you, but you had finally gotten to start over, and I compromised with her. I told her I would come home, if she promised never to contact you again, unless you contacted first; which I doubt will ever happen. I'm sorry, but I wasn't going to let you go back. And I still won't. If I find out that you are coming to see us, I am having us leave immediately. I won't let you come back to this. I'm so, so sorry. Luna.

                                                          ~ Russel

        I had collapsed to my knees while reading it, and read through it a few more times, before I could react. And when I did, all I did was fall to the ground, and curl into a ball, clutching the letter to my chest. I didn't even cry, I just closed my eyes, and reread the letter over and over in my mind. What kind of elder sister was I? Letting my younger brother sacrifice the rest of his life for mine. And now, there was nothing I could do. I couldn't even go to be with him. We wouldn't be together now. We were no longer together. "It's just. Me."